As weird as it sounds, I’m stirring onions in a pan with one hand, and typing this discussion in the other.
I would like to have at least five... Right now it's just me and @CountryHomes (Thx Diana)
here's the link if your not already a member: https://musescore.com/groups/the-score-advice-group
I'm Phia and I'm the new owner of this group.
I really hope to improve this group to the best of my abilities so if you have anything you'd like me to do let me know!
I'm also hoping to get a few more Admins for this group so if you'd like to become one just tell me!
Have a good night!
You recommend me a song, then I recommend you a song, and back and forth. Feel free to do this with anybody else on the thread, as well.
Just answer riddles and questions.
- You can guess more than once
- There are rounds of ten questions each
- First person to answer the riddle/question gets a point
- Whoever has the most points by the end of the round wins
- No looking up answers on any search engine
hello, I'm Asheblue and... idk what else to say at least say "hi" 😅
I'm at 8 followers... I have a score nearly done for a 10 follower special...
Come on help me out guys!
Hey guys thank you for responding to my survey. I got 30 responses, pretty cool
1. From this I have been able to determine that there are a lot of pianists in RSA, with 17/30 choosing piano as their main instrument. Violin, Viola, and Cello had 2, 2, and 3 responses respectively. The others were wind instruments and handbells
2. Most respondents feel as if their instruments "matches" their personalities
3. Less than half of respondents have "strong opinions" on certain instruments, while most do not.
4. This one showed a lot. Piano players seem to believe that their instrument is God's chosen one, as "Piano is the best by far. The players are usually the intelectuals who like reading and music more than their friends hehe." Some of these people were a bit opinionated and have quite the ego. Proof: " Strings are the most important."
5. 19/30 chose their instrument, 9 did not, 2 felt like not responding. Unsurprising.
6." Would you consider yourself intelligent?" The majority gave a pretentious "yes," while the rest said "I guess I'm smarter than some people." And then there was the one lonely "I don't know" person. I guess RSAers think highly of themselves.
7. People really like Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Beethoven. Makes sense, as this survey was populated by pianists.
8. Nobody was really strongly disliked. Wagner was the most disliked with 5 responses. I actually have no clue why people dislike Wagner.
9. Most respondents do compose, no preference per instrument
10. The Romantic Period was favored, followed by Classical, Postmodern, and Caveman Noises
11. 25/30 like the Musescore community. Yay!
12. The majority rated the RSA community highly (except for the one guy that rated is 1/10)
13. Most said "yes" when asked is they liked playing their instruments, all except 1 of the "no" responses were pianists, if that means anything.
14. "hANDBELL JESUS descended from the heavens and told me it was my sacred duty to ring hANDBELLS until the day i died." " I thought sax was sexy" These responses say enough.
15. This question was on practicing. Most people practice less than 1 hour a day. 5 people practice 40 hours a day, apparently (yes i get the joke dont woosh me)
16. Most people aren't first chair... ok cool
17. " Do you enjoy playing solo, small ensemble, or large ensemble?" It was a perfect split between the responses, satisfying to look at.
18. Most people enjoy the community of their music band/orchestra/whatever except for 3 people who put "kind of annoying".
19. "Describe your personality" Some people were serious, some people put stupid responses, most put their meaningless Myers-Briggs test results. At least everyone is an introvert.
20. People (for the most part) liked my lame quiz. Hurrah for me!
So I just want to thank you party people for taking the survey. If you want some more info on the results, I can provide it to you. Have a good day mates!
Haben Sie sich schon einmal gefragt, wie dieses Mädchen im Club ist das? Jeden Freitag Abend, sie wie eine Million Dollar in die neuesten Trends gekleidet wird. Ihr Kleid ist in der Regel von einem großen Designer, und es scheint immer zu einem anderen. Sie arbeitet in einem Büro, wie Sie, dann wissen Sie, dass das Einkommen nicht so viel greate, so wie funktioniert sie? Nun, sie hat ein Geheimnis, und Sie haben, um dieselbe sind. Er rief Kleid mieten online! Diese sind Top-Mode-Websites, wo Sie Designer-Kleider von einigen der Top-Modehäuser in einem Bruchteil der Kosten zu mieten
, und Sie brauchen nicht einmal einen großen Schrank, um sie alle unterzubringen, da sie die Verleih.
Lassen Sie uns also tiefer in die Geheimnisse der, wie diese Unternehmen tragen dazu bei, wie das Cover eines Magazins jedes Wochenende sehen. Es ist so einfach, wirklich werden Sie nicht in der Lage, eine Minute warten, um ein Designer-Kleid für sich mieten. Sie werden in der Regel finden Sie Ihr Kollege kurze Abendkleider im Club, aber Sie sind überrascht, wenn Sie lange Kleider für mehr formelle Veranstaltungen, Sommergrill Kleider, Festliche Kleider und sogar Hochzeitskleider und Brautjungfer siehe 'Ehre! Es gibt sogar einen Zubehörbereich aus, in dem Sie eine dieser fantastischen "in" Kupplungen, die normalerweise kosten über £ 100 zu mieten, aber du kannst einen mehr als die Hälfte des Verkaufspreises zu mieten.
When did The Guardian become so much like The Onion lmao
(Work in progress, gonna do a lot of re-writing)
More will be in the comments:
Title: We've got incoming!
Ignicia. Bandurinas. Earth. All of them don't know about each other, but they do know one thing; there is a portal to another world on their planet. They send you, the ambassadors, the scouts, the linguistics, the scientists, the warriors. They send you to prepare this planet for colonization. If you find any hostile life, kill it.
This is a multi-fandom thing, where three planets have a portal gate to Gate, a gateway planet. A gateway planet is basically a planet with a lot of portals that take you to different places. If you've read this far, put "Bermuda" in the code slot.
Ignicia: Wings of Fire, but Pantala hasn't been discovered yet.
Bandurinas: HTTYD, with a major continent and many islands.
Earth: Earth as we know it.
Gate: Super-Earth, with three major continents and many islands, with local portals being in the sky.
You can be any species from any of the fandoms, or hybrids. No Pantalan dragons. If you've read this far, put "Triangle" in the code window.
This is where we can put ling ling memes
Anyone with The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, can I have your friend code so that I'm not struggling so much (and it's just nice to play it with other people). (Drabland challenges are basically impossible with only doppels.)
Hi everyone, I'm the new group owner!
I hope you all have a great stay here!
Share your music here and earn admin by critiquing 100 scores.
I will reward the most active person at the end of each month!
- Thanks, Jack.L
Here are some videos and songs to enjoy watching/listening to while you all subscribe.
T-Series shall not win.