Post epic memes and I will judge them
1=Not even a meme
10=The best meme I have seen
Have a great day!! Kisses from Argentina! ♥
What are we doing here?
leave all music u like here
Group is created today! Woohoo! *confetti and stuff falls from sky*
Eek! I forgot to do this yesterday. The group is already dying, so uhh… :o
@Jaybird1 is one of the first truly active members, I told him I would give him a shoutout here, so here you go :P
I haven't updated this in a while, this group is blowing up now...
Holy cow, this group is blowing up. 8 members in 4 days, wow...
Hmm...Starting to die again...
Welp...I was wrong...
I was very wrong, this group is really blowing up, welp
So I had to kick a member (Indy500) for spamming a link to an unsecure website. Sorry, but spam for no purpose is not tolerated.
i am working on a piano sonata
I am looking for a song to arrange, so if you know of any good ones, tell me and I'll consider it for my next piece!
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
I am your group owner @IsaacBannon and i am happy that u don't want to tear out my throat! Pls feel free to do absolutely anything on this groupchat! *suicides*
Congrats on earning your Eagle Scout! It is a high honor! Introduce yourself here. Things like: what was your Eagle Project? What were some of your favorite merit badges? Did you receive your Order of the Arrow award? Have a great time.
I picked some of the best Marvel score makers in Musescore. Thank you for Joining this group.
Im looking for a piece to play for my C ocarina (12 hole) Any suggestions?
This is my first score, called Chasing Yesterday. A simple, beautiful piece for piano. Any feedback is greatly appreciated ;)
I just got my melodica in the mail TODAY!! I am super excited to use it and am also confused on how to use it... someone help!
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters