Hello my friends! Please check out my new score for violin and strings... Unfortunately I must say it has nothing to do with bananas.......
Obs: How do I add new score sheets to the group?
Thanks to all the new members for joining our banana party. There seem to be quite a few 'banana' composers here at musescore, whether ithe music is about the fruit banana or banana fish or banana fairies or whatever or if the music is just plain banana silly. Post your music, tell your friends. I even heard that some higher up in the government was thinking of joining since they have lots of experience in being completely bananas.
Oh, I said it in the title. Anyone?
Is this group still active? I wanted to post my music here to be reviewed by those in the group, but it doesn't seem all that active. I'd like to hear feedback on the difficulty/playability/composition structure of my latest piece:
All comments welcome!
I do wish someone hosts a composition competition in this group soon hehe
I recently finished a new piano piece, trying to incorporate many elements!
Would love any feedback! :-)
Please have a listen and give some feedback, it'd be much appreciated!
What instruments do you play?
Hope y'all are having a great day!
Please check out my new piece for solo piano ( Rondo Comique):
FEEDBACK IS MORE THAN WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED!
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
If you listen to this score it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week
and probably fill you w/ memories from your childhood
I know I do.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
I have been composing a polonaise in Bb for the past few days. The A section of the polonaise is what I have written down. The A section of the A section is what my first few questions are about and is the exclusively diatonic section. The B section of the A section is more chromatic. I am asking these questions because they came up to me after listening to my own polonaise a few times.
1) Is the bass in the A section of the A section(bars 1-8 and 23-30) too dense?
2) In the consequent phrase(bars 5-8), is the bass too close to the melody? Should I bring it down an octave?
3) In the B section of the A section(bars 9-22), am I handling my chromaticism correctly or not?
4) Is it too much of me to expect a pianist to play a polonaise rhythm in octaves for the whole B section of the A section?
5) Do I smoothly transition into the inversion(left hand becomes right hand kind of inversion) or not?
6) Is my A section too repetitive with 2 periods and a motive sandwiched between the 2 periods and the repeat sign?
7) Is 30 bars enough for the A section of a piece that I expect to be 200 or so bars long, or should I extend my A section further?
Here is the link to my polonaise score:
How else do you think it could be improved? Right now, I'm thinking of what to put in the B section of my polonaise.