yoyoyoyooyooy . I dont know what to say!
Does anyone want a piece of music for a certain instrument ?
If you do, would you like to share it with the group? Assuming we get a group?
anyone have ideas on how to improve the group?
i was hoping folks would share sound fonts and effects and more folks would share music with interesting effects.
haven't did this in a while
Sorry but I thought that it should be done
still, a work in progress need feedback and a name for the piece I'm open to ideas I'm not going to get offended if you say it's not that good
how would I would I write in sizz sucks in mdl?
Hey everyone, I am working on rewriting a piece but after opening MuseScore the next morning after working on the piece a bit, I get no sound playback at all. Could someone please help me?
Thanks in advance, Lukas
What instruments do you play?
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?