I will say mine if someone says my fav.
create lyrics then say the notes and I well make 2 a score.
What are we doing here?
I decided to write a piece with 3 completely random songs to challenge myself. I believe it will help me in the future when I write professionally and need to transition between movements.
Please critique this piece! Or at least some feedback (thoughts, opinions, requests) would be nice.
If you stick around for updates, expect a big run after where Moonlight Sonata left off. It will help to transition back into Hymn of Acxiom.
- The harp part is a sound effect, not an actual part to be played
- All diddled phrases are to be played as normal rolls
- I will update sticking soon
- This piece will eventually come full circle and will end with the ending of the first unoriginal piece
- I changed all the settings so the sheet music would look as close to Sibelius as possible, but they don't go through well online
- I used two soundfonts
- Hymn to Acxiom
- La Marseillaise (French National Anthem, only minor section)
- The second half of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvmt. 3
As always please add feedback. Feel free to check out anything else on my profile as well. If you interact with me I will surely check you out also :).
I am I huge fan of marvel and wanted to recreate one of the themes but I cant decide what movie or song I should revolve the piece around any suggestions would be greatly needed.
it cuts out after 2 beats come on musescore
Say any thing u want
A fun duet for a cello and a violin!
I wrote this a few days ago, and I would like to know opinions and suggestions. Lately I have had many results of this type, and I want to know what others think about.
I had inspiration from the "Andante Festivo" by J. Sibelius, who has always been one of the best, and my favorite.
The best audio version is here:
The score is here:
There's only 22 ohhh
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
What is your favourite:
1. meal of the day (breakfast, morning tea, dessert, etc.)
2. simple meal/dish (4 or less ingredients, minimal cooking)
3. complex meal/dish (not a simple dish)
4. confectionery brand
Bacon in a toast sandwich with butter
Sweet & sour pork (it's chinese)
Say YES or ME LIKE BACON, or anything that means yes if you do!