I would love some critque
Hey guys I just remastered one of my old percussion pieces with some new music software I have. I also added a choral background to make it more interesting. I could use some feedback on this piece. Thanks for checking!
Hey guys, I'm back after a bit of a hiatus for summer school and work but i can't decide on the song i want to arr. next. i have a few that I have been wanting to do but i can't seem to stay focused on just one of them. so if you all could give me some feed back on which you would like to hear that would be greatly appreciated. Take a look at my Previous arrangements and see what you would like to hear next.
Weight of the World - Nier Automata
Sincerely - Violet Evergarden
Miraculous Autumn - Tobias Holm *will be more of a small scale duet/trio*
Ninelie - Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
This Game - No Game No Life
Good luck to everyone at finals! It’s been an amazing season and you accomplished something amazing this summer. Today, tomorrow or Saturday; whenever your final performance is leave everything on the field. (Would’ve posted this this morning but sleep and rehearsal)
I'm new to musescore and just posted a WIP version of Breakdown of Sanity - The Writer (drum part until 3min approx.)
I would love to share it and to have feedback on it, do you know where i can post it ??
Thanks and keep on drummin :)
does anyone have the lost arrangements for the artist "anime mallet arrangements?"
Ever wanted to get paid just to drum, talk about drumming, think about drumming - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest community for musicians, is looking for a Community Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Comfortable speaking on camera (instructional video, webcasts, interviews, etc.)
- Proficient with all forms of social media
- Experience with video or audio a definite plus
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related activities and content on Musescore.com
- Responsible for user growth and increased engagement within percussion segment
- Propose YOUR ideas for innovative solutions to reach goals
- Manage the development of MuseScore Drumline 2.0 (next generation of current product https://musescore.org/en/mdl)
- Be engaged in entire MDL development process - design, built, launch, support
- Manage relationships with percussion brands and influencers
- Have freedom to solve complex tasks and use non-standard approaches.
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to daniel@muses**re.com with subject - Community Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
I've just finished updating a score and now I can't upload it. I try deleting it and re uploading but now I can't re upload or upload at all. Was wondering if I was the only one.
Got a bit of a late start due to some technical issues, but thought I'd live "blog" the San Antonio show, through out some thoughts and anyone else feel free to chime in... so, it's 2:56 PM in San Antonio.... Oregon Crusaders are on the field
Hey! So I'm starting work on a project called "Wake Up" and I'm looking for ideas of some possible songs to put in it. They can either be from this website or big professional works.
The show theme is more on the depressing/somber side with a twist at the very end. (Not spoiling anything yet) But help would be appreciated with the musical selections and also a percussion writer would be awesome!
I am currently working on my own drum corps piece using music by Thomas Bergersen in his album "Illusions." Please check it out and let me know what y'all think. Check the description to see what I plan to do with that piece. Please feel free to critique it and give me ideas. I hope y'all like what I have so far. Anyway here's the link. https://musescore.com/user/10964131/scores/5171039
Oh and if you don't know Thomas Bergersen I recommend you check him out. Listen to Two Steps From Hell.
i love it
Here is a folder with a collection of Wallpapers for MuseScore inspired by World Class drum corps.
Once you have downloaded and extracted the files, select the MuseScore menu in the top left of the MuseScore application, then Preferences.
MuseScore > Preferences > Canvas
From the Canvas tab, click the folder icon next to the Wallpaper field.
Browse to the desired wallpaper file. Ok.
More info on Canvas and Preference - https://musescore.org/en/handbook/preferences#canvas
It just might happen. Really.
What are your thoughts?
What about Cavaliers? Would you feel any differently about either of them if this changed? How?
Hello! I am currently the leader of a handbell group at my university and I’m looking for songs to arrange that could spark more interest for handbells.
If anyone had any ideas please let me know, thanks!
Hey, guys! I'm new here and have been recently writing an indoor percussion piece (I've only written front ensemble) and I need someone to write battery for it. I need a snare, 5 drum tenor/quintet quads, and 5 bass drums. Whoever is willing to do it must be able to stick to a schedule. I will credit you and allow you to post, but if you claim you wrote everything yourself, I WILL report you.
My email is
Hey, this a solo for 4.3 octave Marimba I made, any comments/feedback is appreciated!
Home(Solo Marimba): https://musescore.com/user/27604158/scores/5119996