I've had this tune in my head for a bit and finally was able to extend upon it. I'm wondering how I can improve it and make it the best it can be.
This is the first score I have uploaded on this site and can essentially be described as an agglomeration of different ideas tied up into one 4-movement piece. This piece is not yet complete and I'd love to hear your honest opinions as well as any suggestions for how I can improve my skills as a composer or the piece in general. As a final note, thank you for listening!
Make sure you read the rules of this group and the mission!
I'm challenging all of you to do this with me, it can take as short as 15 minutes of your day to put something together, and trust me, it'll help you zero in on a method to your own composing that will help you down the road!
Hope y'all are having a great day!
Please check out my new piece for solo piano ( Rondo Comique):
FEEDBACK IS MORE THAN WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED!
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
If you listen to this score it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week
and probably fill you w/ memories from your childhood
How do you get 13 violinists in tune? Shoot 12.
How do you get 13 violists in tune? Shoot 13.
Welcome to this Group! This group is all about piano. It can be your own composition, an arrangement, or just anything related to piano.
Anyone caught bullying will be kicked out of the group and will be reported.
I know I do.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
Ever wanted to get paid just to write for percussion - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest communities for musicians, is looking for a Content Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related content for new premium service
- Convert percussion content from Sibelius, Finale (+VDL) to Musescore
- Manage relationships with percussion composers and arrangers
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to email@example.com with subject - Content Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
Under The Sky....