1) Is the bass in the A section of the A section(bars 1-8 and 23-30) too dense?
2) In the consequent phrase(bars 5-8), is the bass too close to the melody? Should I bring it down an octave?
3) In the B section of the A section(bars 9-22), am I handling my chromaticism correctly or not?
4) Is it too much of me to expect a pianist to play a polonaise rhythm in octaves for the whole B section of the A section?
5) Do I smoothly transition into the inversion(left hand becomes right hand kind of inversion) or not?
6) Is my A section too repetitive with 2 periods and a motive sandwiched between the 2 periods and the repeat sign?
7) Is 30 bars enough for the A section of a piece that I expect to be 200 or so bars long, or should I extend my A section further?
Here is the link to my polonaise score:
How else do you think it could be improved? Right now, I'm thinking of what to put in the B section of my polonaise.
banana group https://musescore.com/groups/banana-group/discuss/5046069#comment-5108578
sound effects and fonts https://musescore.com/groups/fun-silly-amusing-crazy-outrageous-hilarious-soundfonts-and-sound-effects/
downy yellow dingle dork https://musescore.com/groups/the-downy-yellow-dingle-dork-extinction-group
dydd opera group
I had created this piece in about a day, please provide feedback so that i may improve
like best friends brother, make it shine or shut up and dance
create lyrics then say the notes and I well make 2 a score.
I've been working on this sheet music for our church symphony. it's my first time writing a drum part and I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this right. Feedback is appreciated :)
It shares some resemblance to The Beautifully Short No.19
Only 4 more songs to go!
1. meal of the day (breakfast, morning tea, dessert, etc.)
2. simple meal/dish (4 or less ingredients, minimal cooking)
3. complex meal/dish (not a simple dish)
4. confectionery brand
Bacon in a toast sandwich with butter
Sweet & sour pork (it's chinese)
This has been a paid political announcement.
I mean, yes join
But no, it has nothing to do with politics
I don't receive any compensation for this announcement
Except the warm glow of having you join our group.
Join my new banana group. Sure to be lots of sweet yellow slippery fun (whatever that means).
This group has been around for a while, but seems to be quite dead... I've recently taken it over, and would love to have it active again!
So, if you are an active or new member, please leave a comment below to let me know you're even here.