Chinadoll has beautiful glossy golden brown hair, large soft eyes, a very quiet shy disposition along with an exceptionally sweet and gentle nature. Chinadoll loves loves fresh fruit (especially bananas) and vegetables. Yes, chinadoll is a Syrian Hamster with a bit of a talent for composing music. Late at night when everyone is asleep, chinadoll will tap out the notes on the home computer using her little paws. She loves attention and lots of gentle petting (especially if you give her a treat).
I have been composing a polonaise in Bb for the past few days. The A section of the polonaise is what I have written down. The A section of the A section is what my first few questions are about and is the exclusively diatonic section. The B section of the A section is more chromatic. I am asking these questions because they came up to me after listening to my own polonaise a few times.
1) Is the bass in the A section of the A section(bars 1-8 and 23-30) too dense?
2) In the consequent phrase(bars 5-8), is the bass too close to the melody? Should I bring it down an octave?
3) In the B section of the A section(bars 9-22), am I handling my chromaticism correctly or not?
4) Is it too much of me to expect a pianist to play a polonaise rhythm in octaves for the whole B section of the A section?
5) Do I smoothly transition into the inversion(left hand becomes right hand kind of inversion) or not?
6) Is my A section too repetitive with 2 periods and a motive sandwiched between the 2 periods and the repeat sign?
7) Is 30 bars enough for the A section of a piece that I expect to be 200 or so bars long, or should I extend my A section further?
Here is the link to my polonaise score:
How else do you think it could be improved? Right now, I'm thinking of what to put in the B section of my polonaise.
As a violin player I don´t know much about saxophone, so I would be interested in hearing what you think! Is it playable?
I am finally going to start learning alto sax
This took me about a day to compose, Please provide feedback
Make sure you read the rules of this group and the mission!
I'm challenging all of you to do this with me, it can take as short as 15 minutes of your day to put something together, and trust me, it'll help you zero in on a method to your own composing that will help you down the road!
banana group https://musescore.com/groups/banana-group/discuss/5046069#comment-5108578
sound effects and fonts https://musescore.com/groups/fun-silly-amusing-crazy-outrageous-hilarious-soundfonts-and-sound-effects/
downy yellow dingle dork https://musescore.com/groups/the-downy-yellow-dingle-dork-extinction-group
dydd opera group
anyone have ideas on how to improve the group?
i was hoping folks would share sound fonts and effects and more folks would share music with interesting effects.
I had created this piece in about a day, please provide feedback so that i may improve
I was wondering what the most common saxophone variant is, whether is be soprano, alto, tenor, or baritone. Can you tell me your type.
I have a show Idea but frankly I cannot write wind music well, so I am looking for someone willing to help me out, just message me and I will give you the info.
like best friends brother, make it shine or shut up and dance