piccolos are N E A T
For those who don’t know Polyrhythm is the simultaneous use of two or more conflicting rhythms e.g. triplets at the same time as duplets
I begnsomeone to please do a score on Interpol’s PDA! I looked and saw none! I would do it myself but........ yeah
i am working on a piano sonata
I'm adding the tablature for the guitar and it's only using one string being 1st E string. Thereby one only needs a one string guitar to play. I'd like the notes to be spread in the pentatonic scale of first three strings. Is this possible.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
Group is created today! Woohoo! *confetti and stuff falls from sky*
Eek! I forgot to do this yesterday. The group is already dying, so uhh… :o
@Jaybird1 is one of the first truly active members, I told him I would give him a shoutout here, so here you go :P
I haven't updated this in a while, this group is blowing up now...
Holy cow, this group is blowing up. 8 members in 4 days, wow...
Hmm...Starting to die again...
Welp...I was wrong...
I was very wrong, this group is really blowing up, welp
So I had to kick a member (Indy500) for spamming a link to an unsecure website. Sorry, but spam for no purpose is not tolerated.
Okay then, I don't know what to say
Okay then, I started a discussion trying to get to 1k comments, and I thought it would fail. As I am writing this, Lizzapie, Mnmwert, Vash Hartman, and myself are spamming to get it to 1k. It's already at like 150 or something (every 2 minutes I refresh and I have 10+ notifications lol)
So this group is now closing in on 100 members, but we need more discussions!
Wow, 5 more members till 100!
Woohoo! 100 Members!
This group is starting to die
Now the member count has capped out at around 1 member per day, BUT this is a random group, and I didn't really expect it to be this active.
I'm just going to leave this group alone for a while, only update this discussion every once in a while.
Well, I spammed a bunch of discussions, and I actually updated this.
can somebody make me some music for baritone
Im looking for a piece to play for my C ocarina (12 hole) Any suggestions?
Hey all - new to musescore (in the sense that I've never had an account but have only used the program).
Wondering if it is possible to specify muting the strings while strumming on musescore. I've searched for this but had no luck finding an answer.
Thanks ahead of time!
Please give feedback. Thanks!
Check out my score of TheDooo's Hallelujah
Let's talk about moments you hands the first guitar.
If anyone is interested, I recently created a new group called Percussion Solo and Duet Repertoire. I want the group to store as much percussion repertoire as possible that only requires on or two players to perform. This can also includes pieces that feature a percussion soloist (Ex: Bob Becker's Bye Bye Medley and Emmanuel Sejourne's Concerto for Marimba and String Orchestra). Here's the link if anyone is interested in joining:
Is there a way to put chords on the chart by name like in the Real Book in this app?
oboe is cool
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
There will be a youtube video, how i prefer to play that standard!
Its me again! I've been working on this the whole weekend and id like to hear your opinion! Greetings. Also if you like my work and dont want to miss, just follow :)