I can't download the Musescore program to work on music for reasons. So I use a different program called Flat.io and publish stuff on there. I tried publishing stuff on here with a .xml file from Flat, but it didn't work. Is there any I can publish on here??
I just started this today, but I don't know if it's good enough to continue. Please give feedback on what I have so far :/
can anyone make the following piano sheets for :
-Is You [by Ailee in Memories of the Alhmabra]
-Star [little prince] from memories of the alhmabra
-Best Wishes to You [from the kdrama Gu Family Book]
-Only You [from Gu Family Book]
- Fallin’ [from Abyss by Kim Feel]
I'd appreciate it if you'd view these.
To print (these don't have notation errors)
CCC#2 is here!
Based on the results of the survey I sent out on Friday 7th June, it occurred to me that several of the themes which I suggested, and asked you to vote on, would in fact fit quite nicely together. Therefore, for this second competition, I have found another painting by Caspar David Friedrich, since the response for “The Watzmann” was very good. I am also going to give a genre of music (as wide as possible, but still something to go on) and a short story available in the file below.
If you would like to help judge the competition, or have any other queries, please message on Musescore, or via discord @jte#9811
Details of the competition:
- The deadline will be in 4 weeks time (Saturday 29th June)
- The genre, as chosen by the survey will be “Film Music”. This is deliberately a very wide genre in order to give the contestants freedom of creativity. There will be an award for the most original take on the task, as with the first competition.
Obviously this theme can be interpreted to fit your desires.
- The painting (shown below) and the story are both in the google docs file. If you have any issues accessing this file, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help.
- Your work must be completely original/all your own work.
- Be nice when critiquing other people’s work. Constructive criticism is fine, but don’t be rude. If you do, you will be disqualified from the competition and banned from the group.
- All pieces and comments must be appropriate.
Please let me know if you’re planning on taking part. I’d like to have an idea of who might be competing.
I'm sorry but this is really cute
I'll just join for that
and congrats on making your own song!
If you want some ideas, check out my favorites! Or the person i follow : F.I.R.E
I had composed this piece in about a day, please tell me what you think!
I made my own song