Feel free to put on more than 3 games.
If you absolutely have to, you can put on Nintendo.
My favorite are,
1. Bendy and the Ink Machine
Don't judge me for playing Roblox
Feel free to put on more than 3 games.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Splatoon 2
3. Paper Mario Wii
4.. Super Mario Galaxy
Can I please get piano sheet music for this song
Arranged by kno Disney Piano Channel and transcribed by me
CCC#2 is here!
Based on the results of the survey I sent out on Friday 7th June, it occurred to me that several of the themes which I suggested, and asked you to vote on, would in fact fit quite nicely together. Therefore, for this second competition, I have found another painting by Caspar David Friedrich, since the response for “The Watzmann” was very good. I am also going to give a genre of music (as wide as possible, but still something to go on) and a short story available in the file below.
If you would like to help judge the competition, or have any other queries, please message on Musescore, or via discord @jte#9811
Details of the competition:
- The deadline will be in 4 weeks time (Saturday 29th June)
- The genre, as chosen by the survey will be “Film Music”. This is deliberately a very wide genre in order to give the contestants freedom of creativity. There will be an award for the most original take on the task, as with the first competition.
Obviously this theme can be interpreted to fit your desires.
- The painting (shown below) and the story are both in the google docs file. If you have any issues accessing this file, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help.
- Your work must be completely original/all your own work.
- Be nice when critiquing other people’s work. Constructive criticism is fine, but don’t be rude. If you do, you will be disqualified from the competition and banned from the group.
- All pieces and comments must be appropriate.
Please let me know if you’re planning on taking part. I’d like to have an idea of who might be competing.
Hi! just came up with this kind of ballade when i suddenly lost inspiration... tell me in comments if i should finish this and what do you think of this, if you want of course :)
Did any of y'all create horrible pieces of music the first time you joined Musescore?
Hi! It would be absolutely enthralling if you would check out these scores. Unfortunately, my scores did not upload perfectly onto here, though they did upload perfectly on piano shelf. If you want to print the music out, then please visit those links, which I will provide.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
I would like to know your favorite game
If you want to listen to what I have so far of The Storm, here it is:
It just so happens that I have been getting rain for 3 days straight here in Ohio.
Update 1: 6/18/2019
Oh my goodness, 4 followers in a single day. That is a record for me, I am now at 43 followers. I don't know if the follower milestone or finishing the composition will come first. If the follower count does come first, that's fine. I'm not pushing myself to finish the 50 follower composition.
Update 2: 6/19/2019
Wow, 5 followers in 1 day. I don't think I will finish my 50 follower composition before I reach 50 followers. Often my composition process is slow, so don't be surprised if a week has passed and I still haven't finished the composition yet. I will get it done when I get it done. I emphasize quality over quantity with my compositions.
Update 3: 6/24/2019
I'm just 1 away from reaching the 50 followers mark. As for the composition, I'm about halfway through composing it.
I need some people to play roblox with me (I know the game is kinda dead but I still play it).
I play jailbreak, Arsenal, unboxing simulator and retail tycoon on roblox.
Hello. I'm looking for the National Anthem of MACROSS sheet music.
a new challenger appears!
Hi, I added my first score.
Hey! Check out this arrangement I made of Professor Rowan's theme from Pokemon d/p/pt:
It's for brass ensemble + aux. percussion.