Welcome to the new Vocal Music group. Please starting adding scores so we can listen and have a lot of fun!
im starting rp for people that wanna know about undertale or love in general all ocs are welcome and just start
pleaz spam discussions
I decided to write a piece with 3 completely random songs to challenge myself. I believe it will help me in the future when I write professionally and need to transition between movements.
Please critique this piece! Or at least some feedback (thoughts, opinions, requests) would be nice.
If you stick around for updates, expect a big run after where Moonlight Sonata left off. It will help to transition back into Hymn of Acxiom.
- The harp part is a sound effect, not an actual part to be played
- All diddled phrases are to be played as normal rolls
- I will update sticking soon
- This piece will eventually come full circle and will end with the ending of the first unoriginal piece
- I changed all the settings so the sheet music would look as close to Sibelius as possible, but they don't go through well online
- I used two soundfonts
- Hymn to Acxiom
- La Marseillaise (French National Anthem, only minor section)
- The second half of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvmt. 3
As always please add feedback. Feel free to check out anything else on my profile as well. If you interact with me I will surely check you out also :).
and if you think other wise go jump in a river
So, I have been planning out my first symphony. I gave it the nickname "The War Symphony". It still isn't flushed out yet but I have decided to have it be a programmatic symphony with this movement structure:
Key: Bb major
Form: Sonata Form
Key: F minor
Form: Not decided on yet but I'm leaning towards ternary form
Key: Not decided on
Aspect: Battle again
Form: Scherzo and Trio
Key: Bb major
Form: Sonata-Rondo Form
The first movement is what I have flushed out the most out of all the movements so far in my plans so obviously, that will be the part I work on first. But I'm wondering, since I can't really afford a Pro membership(maybe a few years down the line I will be able to afford it but I can't currently), should I make a separate account to put my symphony score on once it is finished? And if so, should that account be just for my symphonies if I happen to want to compose more than 1 symphony?
I know I do.
create lyrics then say the notes and I well make 2 a score.
Say any thing u want
There's only 22 ohhh
What is your favourite:
1. meal of the day (breakfast, morning tea, dessert, etc.)
2. simple meal/dish (4 or less ingredients, minimal cooking)
3. complex meal/dish (not a simple dish)
4. confectionery brand
Bacon in a toast sandwich with butter
Sweet & sour pork (it's chinese)