A bit impossible
Unless you're insane
Hello! I've posted in this group a few times and I am a young composer in high school. My name is Ryan Guerra, and I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing.I would love any tips, notes or ideas anyone can offer, I want to learn as much as I can. Check out my music here! Thank you.
how was your day?
This page was created for guitar players and any music related for the guitar. Style and genre is not important as long as the music posted is guitar related. However, scores that do include the guitar MUST actually be playable on the guitar or the score will be removed. No offense is intended toward anyone who uses the guitar for composition and tonal purposes only BUT the Everything Guitar page is intended for Guitarist and Guitar Composers who are interested in researching ,sharing, and discovering guitar oriented music that is actually playable on the guitar itself. If these guidelines are not met the piece will be removed. These rules do NOT apply concerning seemingly impossible virtuoso techniques with proper practice and instruction to accomplish. These rules apply to guitar pieces or guitar parts within scores that include chord structures legitimately impossible to execute on the instrument. If anyone feels as though their piece has been wrongfully removed due to these guidelines you may resubmit the piece with the fingering necessary to accomplish such techniques. Using notes within the range of the guitar doesn't make the combinations of those notes or chords playable. Please do not take these rules as a message to not compose for the guitar if you are not a guitarist. DO take this message as an invitation to seek council How to properly notate passages for the guitar if you are not a guitar player. Thanks again to all the members who support this group.
this is the best form of my mary had a little lamb parody (it sounds dumb, but it actually sis one of my better pieces)
Check it out!
I have been having this composers block for about a week now. I usually embrace it and just move on to composing something else, but this is a 50 follower special composition that I have been working on.
Lol and they can't find MH 370
I am looking for loud fun stand tunes for our low brass. We play loud and proud. obnoxiously loud just like brass is supposed to. If yall know of any loud exciting stand tunes for low brass I would appreciate it. Have a nice day
They are getting a few a350s, something they probably can't afford
Before musescore came up with the way to directly upload custom audio, going through Youtube was the only way to be sure the piece you post on musescore had the sound that you want others to hear. I have used that method. It is not as simple as uploading custom audio and does require a few more steps. Going through Youtube should work with the mp3 that you get from your buddy. The way to do it is as follows:
1. First you need a way to make a video. I have Movavi Video Editor.
I import my mp3 sound into the video editor. I also need a jpg picture to go with the mp3. Then, I click on export video
as an mp4.
2. Next I upload my mp4 to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/upload
and publish the uploaded video at youtube for public viewing. Be sure to copy the link they give you for your
3. Then upload your score at musescore. At this point, it won't have the right sound.
4. When you look at your uploaded score online at musescore score, you need to click on the three dots on the upper right of the page. This brings up a dropdown menu. Click on "manage audio sources." Click on this and a page comes up that gives you the option to "add an audio track." Click on this.
5. A page comes up that prompts you for your youtube URL, so enter it.
6. This should attach your Youtube video to the score. Be sure click on save at the bottom. You also have the option of having the video shown or hidden with just the audio sound associated with your score.
7. Now when you look at your score on musescore, it should indicate that it has a video attached. My https://musescore.com/user/127542/scores/5536063 has a youtube video attached, for instance.
8. And if all these steps aren't enough, guess what, sometimes it doesn't work and you need to start all over again.
I know it is cumbersome but as far as I know, this is really the only way to make sure your listeners hear that mp3 quality sound when they look at your score.
I reached the 50 followers milestone. Now just to finish my 50 follower special composition. I can't promise when it will be done but right now I'm halfway through it.
I've uploaded a couple of scores for brass quartets over the last few months or so and I was hoping somebody with more experience and expertise might be willing to give them a quick a once over? The scores are:
'Something of nautical empires' -
'Learning to get up again' -
Does anyone have the music for
[h]Reveille ? [/h]
Who can arrange a trumpet/brass piece for The March of The Belgian Paratroopers?
Wie kann ich die TAB (unterhalb der Notenzeile) manuell mit anderen Zahlen füllen?
(Korg) Module (with Ivory Mobile Grand, TRITON Best Selection, KApro Orchestral Dreams)