Everything related to Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Wind Symphony, Wind Ensemble, and more.
Everything related to Pep Band, Basketball Band, Stand Tunes and more.
Title says it all :D
GO ORIGINAL MUSIC!!!!! ;P
Feel Free to add a discussion! just keep it clean ;)
*AND CHECK THE WEBSITE AREA for FREE custom made soundfonts!*
I want to write music for my high school marching band and write pep tunes as well.
Musecorps (pronounced as "MuseCore") is a group that aims to provide a home for fans of both drum corps and marching band.
Have an original composition for a marching band? Did you arrange your favorite song(s) into a drum corps format? Do you have a transcription of a drum corps or marching band show you want heard? This is the place to do it!
I hope to hold arrangement/composition competitions in the near future, so keep an eye open for that!
1: Worship Me*
2: Post a couple times a week**
3: Brush your teeth twice a day
4: Wear your seatbelt
5: Don't swear to much (if you feel the need to swear)
6: No insulting people
7: Have fun
*Okay you don't have to do that...yet
**I'm saying this so that we can keep this group active
If you don't follow these rules, especially 5 and 6, I will consider kicking you, or banning you. And I don't wanna do that
And, feel free to spam
GROUP HISTORY (UPDATED EVERY WEEK):
Musicians are welcome to post scores of any genre with a focus on or feature of flutes. The more. The better!
Welcome to the Musescore Competitions, Collaborations, and Creations group, naturally controlled by RSA, as all things should be.
This group is what is says on the tin, really: Compete, collaborate, and create, but here's a few more detail
COMPETE: I will run competitions occasionally, but not very often, as I can be very busy at times.
If you are involved in a competition in any way, and would like to get more people to join, please feel free to advertise your competition groups here.
COLLABORATE: This can be as simple as asking for advice on your compositions, or as much as looking for someone to work on a piece together with, or even asking for someone to score a YouTube video or short movie. Whatever you like, really.
CREATE: Share you compositions, arrangements, and scores. If you wrote it, post it. If you arranged it, post it. If you produced it, post it! We are open here!
A FEW BORING RULES
- No vulgar language.
- Be nice. No mean criticism, only constructive and helpful advice.
- No racism, sexism, homophobia etc.
- No spamming. I don't want to wake up with 900000 messages every day.
So, enjoy yourselves! Create, compete, and collaborate. Wrong way around.
Compete, collaborate, create.
Welcome to Community-Based Composition Competition, where each month, a simple theme or other composing limitation is given, and everyone is invited to write/arrange a piece according to the month’s theme/limitation.
- Do not spam discussions, comments, or scores. (See below for adding scores to the group)
- Keep at least some discussions and comments on topic. (Keep all scores related to the competition)
- Be respectful of everyone. (This includes using kid-friendly language)
How the Competition Works:
- At the beginning of each month, the winner of the last month’s competition (if any) will decide on a theme/limitation and share it with an admin. The admin will then post it as the official theme/limitation for the month.
- Then, until voting begins in approximately the last seven days of the month, anyone can add their scores for the month. One score is recommended per month, but you can add more. To add a score, please put a note in the title of the upload saying that it’s for the competition. If you don’t, it will likely be deleted.
- For approximately the last seven days of the month, an admin will post a form for voting. Feel free to vote, even if you did not upload a score for the month. Once the next month starts, an admin will announce the winner. Voting may be delayed if there are not enough participants.
I have a rule for my account: all of my work must be original. I can add onto things I find on musescore, but I do not transcribe and upload anyone else's work.
Because of that, I wanted to create a group for people to submit their original work, ask questions, request advice, and so on.
This is a group where transcriptions or original pieces for a symphonic band--also known as concert band or wind symphony--are to be shared publically.
The one and only Eagle Scout group on MuseScore! Welcome to Eagle Scouts of America! This is where Eagle Scouts can come together to share music, talk, or share ideas. This group will generally be referred to as 'ESA'.
IN ORDER TO JOIN YOU MUST HAVE EARNED THE RANK OF EAGLE SCOUT.
Rules: Just follow the Scout Oath and Law. NO cussing of any kind, innapropriate or offensive language, or spamming alowed. This is an official group. If you're accepted then congradulations on earning your Eagle! Not too many have achieve such a rank in scouting! Most importantly have fun, and know we'll all have your back as a brotherhood. Thanks!
Yours in Scouting,
Put all your virtuosic pieces here
All instruments accepted
Any one who plays flute, or needs flute music is encouraged to join. Anyone is welcome, though.
idk do whatever u want
just write music, and have fun! a day without laughter is a day wasted!