We want people who can make music for video games and also art. Anyone can join if they want a fun discussion!
Feel free to post your ideas on how to improve MuseScore.com or comment on other ideas.
For discussions regarding the MuseScore software, go to https://musescore.org/en/forum instead.
If you have problems with other members, comments on your scores, or anything on a more personal level, please contact us at https://musescore.com/contact
This group is about everything related to saxophone. Share scores (of course with sax as leading instrument) and discuss saxophone playing- and composing- related topics. Some general discussions about sax, sax music, sax players are welcome as well.
Here is the list of saxophone groups containing sets of scores as well, so check them out:
1) Saxophone ensembles group (quartets,quintets,etc.)
2) Jazz Standards Lead Sheets
3) Sax arrangements group
- saxophone arrangements of rock/pop music or movies’/games’ soundtracks:
4) Sax solo transcriptions
The mission for this group, is to gather all the brass instument playing users and brass scores in one group.
The goal of this group is to generate comments for every song posted in this group. Below are some thoughts to consider whether to join or not.
If you like to post constructive comments on MuseScore.com, this is a group for you.
If you're a girl (and hence, like to talk a lot), this is a group for you.
If your songs don't have any comments yet, this is a group for you.
If you just want to "crank-em-up" to get into the MuseScore Hits group, this is a group for you....
And so on.
Happy trails, Flyingninja77
The group for Critique, Reviews and Feedback on your pieces, as well as answers to questions about music!
Group of classical guitarists.
I just wanted to make a group to talk with all the awesome people who I have met on this website. This is just a place to post pointless discussions about pointless things. Or about music. You can post discussions about music here too. Whatever works. Just discuss life here guys. ENJOY IT!
Also! Suggested guidelines of joining the Discussion Group..
1. Spam is bad
2. Try not to make topics for plugging your music.
3. No more than 3 consecutive posts, pretty pretty pleeease
4. Don't repeat discussions. Check to see if it has already been created.
5. Don't create multiple discussions in a short period of time.
6. We've decided to keep the Discussion Group free of debates-- take all debating to http://musescore.com/groups/the-debate-group
List of Noble Titles-
MaeThePirate [Mae]- Her Majesty MaethePirate, High Queen of Musescoria
randomuniq [RU]- His Fabulousness King RU of the Opera
a_bohman[ABM]- Lord Rassilon the White, High Court Wizard of Musescoria
Tbnman [TBN]- High Prince Bone, Keeper of the Brass and Heir to the Throne
iHasCheese [IHC]- the Augur of Seran
PurpleToad [PT]- Robin Hood
The Keyboard Playing Penguin [TKPP]- Royal Caterer Penguin
ClassicalMusic [CM]- Sir Muisik, Count of Classical, Ambassador of the Royal Court and Royal Financial Advisor
IStarkGuy [ISG]- Sir Stark, Royal Inventor and Engineer of MuseScoria
Frenchornkid [FHK]- Vordu, the Royal Chef
HaydenHm- Sir Hayden, the Keyboard Playing Knight
SuperBeethoven [SB]- Earl of Grey, Royal Clairvoyant
Fluteplayer [FP]- Flautist, Royal Minstrel of the High Queen
Timpanibeast [TB]- Lord General Mudkip XLII and a quarter, the Drummer
Ashboy- Mage of the Hydrohamster
BAL321- Sir Lacey, Knight of the Royal Court and Doer of Incredible Stunts
Big Johnny [BJ]- Sir Loin of Beef, Royal Janitor Extraordinaire
The Oboist- Sir Reed, Royal Librarian of MuseScoria
Theocracy [Theo]- Sir Tified
Bonk001- Mage Aleida the Irish Fiddler, Apprentice to Rassilon
Power- Power Gamgee, Royal Gardener
jbroce- the Rosinator
Aaron David - Lead Advisor of the Royal Carpets
Fall3n- Diego Hood, Royal Archer
Evangelica- Lady Evangelica, Mistress of the Horses
NiCK- the expendable villager [deceased]
wjw42- Sir Icarus Walker the Elusive
Owlman142- Sir Vulocild, Royal Scientific and Naval advisor, privateer, alchemist, Dragonborn, and archer.
trolol3000- Trolol The Terrific, Explorer, Mad Forsker of Musescoria and Leader of the Third Troll Army (Destined to Turncoat)
Whitehawk- Dame Whitehawk, Captain of the Royal Guard
philly12- [Phil] -Lord Phillip IV, Phillip The Preposterous, heir of the Dark Lord Balagalar, Alderman of the Chaos Engine and Adversary to Trolol the Terrific
..V..- Sir Bartleby the Pudgy, Owner of the Munf and Stuff Tavern, and Keeper of the Chicken Legs
IAmFelix- Felix, the Royal House Cat.
UncertainRandomness [UR]- Magess of Randomness, Royal Psychologist and Psychotherapist of Musescoria
musicfan_13: Edward XI, the Entity of Earthquakes
ShadowFlame: the Royal Nature Artist
Fishy Winkle: the Royal Fishmonger
Dark Lord Balagalar [DLB]
Sir Fred (Watch out for his pen when you go to those parties)
Dewie the Magic Sloth
And here's a map of MuseScoria: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3iuc18mqagumiwt/Rassilon%27s%20Map%20of%20MuseScoria.jpg
Feel free to post your scores and share ideas.
just a few quick rules:
1. no offensive posts or commenting.
2. please, when you post a song for everyone to look at only one song per post.
3. no spamming
failure to follow rules will result in a temporary ban.
other wise feel free to post music and start discussions.
Discussion and sharing of original and/or adapted a cappella arrangements.
We are a group for cellists that like to share their music and discuss playing techniques and cello music. All cellists are welcome, and any music featuring one or more cellos is accepted.
Here are the directions:
1. Join the group.
2. Create some music.
3. Put your music on Musescore.
5. Wait for the staff to comment. (It shouldn't be more than a few days)
Here are the rules:
1. you may make discussions
2. one of the admins will look at it and give you some help
3. please post in English.
(If the rules are broken, you might lose your membership. Sorry :P)
About heart issues and trumpet embouchure.
NOTE: In order to keep out trolls (specifically the spammers/trolls running rampant on the site as of now), for the next short while I will be VERY strict on moderation. Please don't take offense if your membership request is denied. I don't wanna make this super long by writing out EXACTLY what I'm looking for (but it's on the lines of having a fairly established account - you don't have to have a lot of followers - just established, and/or having been on the site for at least a month. And yes I need to be able to see the date on your bio - just go to settings and fill out at least part of your bio if you don't have your join date on your profile).
This group is pretty much what the title says. Feel free to talk about whatever you want. After all, since we're all members in the musescore community, we should get to know each other better :D
And don't forget to add your scores in!!!
It's strongly recommended that you read the entire group description and its links upon joining. This is a very tight-knit, fast paced, and INSANELY active community. It is one of, if not THE most active group on the entire site (discussions that get over 100 comments in 1-2 hours is not surprising, especially during summer and winter/spring holidays). Not to mention that this is the group with the most discussions on the entire site. So it's probably best if you knew some background info about this group :P
Here's the history of this group if you need to get caught up...it's pretty interesting lol. It gets updated every time something "important" happens in here, I guess :P https://musescore.com/groups/randomlyscrewingaround/discuss/5016307 (last updated May 5, 2019)
Anyway, here are some basic guidelines for this group.
1. Just be nice in general, I guess. Respect other users, and keep discussions appropriate :P
2. Discussions in this group should be of quality and spark conversation. See here for additional info: https://musescore.com/groups/randomlyscrewingaround/discuss/5025451
Any discussions that do not follow this will be deleted without warning.
3. Worship Rebecca Y
4. An occasional discussion asking for people to check out a score is okay...just don't do it for every single piece you write. And if several people have already posted discussions to check out pieces, please wait a while before you ask for people to check out your stuff.
5. Please don't add all your scores to the group at once.
6. Don't actually follow #3... unless you really want to. I'm fine with that :P
Check out this group's theme song: https://musescore.com/rebecca_yang/randomlyscrewingaround-themesong :P
Sub-groups of RSA
- Randomly Screwing Around 2 (moderated group) - linked below next to "website"
- RSA arrangement project (moderated group): https://musescore.com/groups/rsa-arrangement-project
- RSA Meme Team: https://musescore.com/groups/rsa-meme-team
- RSA Cuisine Club (moderated group): https://musescore.com/groups/rsa-cuisine-club-luka-alli-smith-is-totally-awesome
- RSA Arcade: https://musescore.com/groups/the-rsa-arcade
Anyway I hope you have fun here :D
HEY! I write my own stories if I'm not arranging/composing! So if you want to check them out, here!
Mission:To get as close to perfection as possible!
Please leave your concerns or editorial needs in the discussion board.