Hello! This is a group about piano and piano scores. Everybody is welcome, even if you don't play piano. Please don't create spam discussions/comments, but feel free to advertise your music!
Yes, this is the place for all of your piano compositions! :D
If you have any piano scores at all, you'll want to add them to this group... This is the 2nd largest MuseScore group and an awesome place for you to share your compositions and get valuable feedback!
Go ahead and create your own discussions for pretty much anything piano-related!
Also, you should check out the following groups...
The Teenage Composers group
The Piano Virtuoso group
The Piano Teachers group
Feel free to share any video game/anime music you want!
We want people who can make music for video games and also art. Anyone can join if they want a fun discussion!
To show that anime sounds just as good on piano as classical or any of that stuff, and also to be awesome anime lovers
Subscribe to my Youtube here, some piano stuff here!
Join the Discord here!
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." Ludwig Van Beethoven
Project to create sheet music for Ismael's Covers that dont have sheetmusic.
If a transcription looks dropped feel free to pick it back up
Feel free to post your ideas on how to improve MuseScore.com or comment on other ideas.
For discussions regarding the MuseScore software, go to https://musescore.org/en/forum instead.
If you have problems with other members, comments on your scores, or anything on a more personal level, please contact us at https://musescore.com/contact
This group is for transcriptions and arrangements of the soundtrack of the video game Undertale. Feel free to post any Undertale sheets in this group and share links to other Undertale sheets in the discussions. PLEASE KEEP THE DISCUSSIONS RELEVANT. THANK YOU :D
(this means no self-promotions, or personal blogs or any of that nonsense!)
if you see something inappropriate or anything that doesn't belong here, message Anime Mallet Arrangements to report it to the mods!
Come join the Undertale Online Orchestra! http://goo.gl/forms/P5pttDmUX3
So from now on, discussions about score stealing will be removed unless 1. It is an EXACT COPY of your score, note for note, AND 2. You have tried and failed to solve the issue yourself and you feel like backup from the group is the only way you can solve this issue.
This group is about everything related to saxophone. Share scores (of course with sax as leading instrument) and discuss saxophone playing- and composing- related topics. Some general discussions about sax, sax music, sax players are welcome as well.
Here is the list of saxophone groups containing sets of scores as well, so check them out:
1) Saxophone ensembles group (quartets,quintets,etc.)
2) Jazz Standards Lead Sheets
3) Sax arrangements group
- saxophone arrangements of rock/pop music or movies’/games’ soundtracks:
4) Sax solo transcriptions
The mission for this group, is to gather all the brass instument playing users and brass scores in one group.
Anyone who loves the flute can join! Especially someone who plays Bass, Alto, contalto, Subass, Contrabass, subkontrabass, double kontrabass, hyperbass, or hyperpiccolo.
FLUTES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are a group of violinists who also compose a tad of music.
In order to create a distinction between the songs that were originally composed by their uploaders and songs that were arranged/transcribed by their uploaders, this group was formed. Please do not add songs that you did not write to this group. I do not want to make this group moderated. Also, please only add completed pieces. Thanks!
If I removed your piece, I had reason to think that either:
1) You did not compose it; perhaps I've heard it before, or perhaps you name another person on your score or in the description (for example, your user is "Bob Jones" and the composer named on the score is "Joe Smith" or your user is "Cooldude6" and most of your scores name "Bob Jones" as composer but one score names "Joe Smith"); or
2) It is not complete; this is usually because it says "WIP" or "Incomplete" in the title. I also check scores with "Updated" in the title. Although this is not immediate grounds for removal, if I see that the "updated" score ends with some number of blank measures (more than one), I will usually remove it. If this was an intentional stylistic decision, please message me.
If you think I removed your piece unfairly, please message me. Do not just re-add it. It will be removed again. Before messaging me, please be sure that the piece does belong here.
Rules of Engagement:
1. The first time a score erroneously ends up in this group, I will remove it.
2. If a score which has already been removed from this group is put back in the group, I will remove it and leave a comment reminding the poster of the rules.
3. The second time a score which has been removed is re-added by a user, that user will be kicked from the group and blocked from joining again.
These rules seem to be necessary in order to preserve the integrity of the group. Thank you!
- U. Þ.
If you are a beginner do not hesitate and join us, share your scores with us and give us your opinions on ours!
NO bad language
NO bullying of any kind