I wonder if you guys have any...
E.g. Once I stacked Draw 2/4s (probably not the actual rules) and my sister ended up taking 18 cards.
And guess what?
She still beat me. XD
I wonder if you guys have any...
If you win, you get...….. a smiley face
heyo...another game :P
(also...if you don't like swear words just replace it with "kiss" - but the f word is the original title of the game)
Anyway basically someone gives three people (or things) and you choose one to kiss, one to marry, and one to kill. It's basically a fancier (and more fun) version of ranking 3 things in order of preference.
Ex. if someone said Bob, Joe, and Jeff, I could choose to kiss Bob, kill Joe, and marry Jeff, etc.
If the choices are things and not people..."marry" would mean you can have/experience the thing to its full extent, "kiss" would be to have/experience it to a partial extent, and "kill" would be to have the thing completely destroyed and you don't get to have it at all.
Sooo...yeah. Let's try...
1. Musix, Dookis, and Lordtroll
2. Dress spammers, people who fill up the entire community page by spamming "look at my score" in every single group they're in, and people who post passive aggressive "constructive" criticism on people's scores
3. a steinway piano, a 20 year's supply of your favourite food, and your current (or most recent) crush
4. your grades, your social life (both in-person and online), and your sleep
5. all your followers on musescore, all the people who regularly talk in this group, and everyone you're following on here
And feel free to make your own :P
Since everyone likes Kirby(If you don't something is wrong with u), I f KIrby absorbed you, what power would he get?
Anyone who answers ‘Donate to charity’ is lying
I want odyssey as a new game style!
Does anyong else watch DGR? He plays Mario Maker troll levels, and other challenges!
Since my usual username, Amotekun, is taken because I lost my old acc with that name, I've been using Amot3kun as a substitute. I had a cool username idea and I was wondering if I should use it, "Surreality". Should I use that or my usual username?
I launch a public challenge of MuseScore: I was playing Hollow Knight when I picked up a cute song by Grimm Troupe. Do you know when (A Hollow Knight spoiler is coming soon to say the song) we fight against Grimm's goblins (the ones to defeat to collect the flames for Grimm)? In the background you can hear a nice little accordion song. The challenge is to find the song, rewrite it with MuseScore and publish it on the "Hollow Knight Group" group by writing in the Tags: # ChallengeByGabrimedde08. The most beautiful wins. There will be no prize, but for sure, your reputation will skyrocket!
Let's play!! I'll start, but first, let's explain it for those who haven't played:
I will say three things about myself. THE THREE THINGS HAVE TO BE ABOUT YOU. They can't be facts like "mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell" or "a kilogram of steel is heavier than a kilogram of feathers".
Two of these three things are true, and one of them is false. You guys have to identify the lie! Whoever guesses the answer first gets a point.
Go ahead and comment your own two truths and a lie! The point system will stay in place, and I'll tally points up once this discussion dies out!!
My three things are:
My favorite flowers are pink peonies.
I'm allergic to latex.
I hate watermelon.
And the game starts...NOW!!!
o brapple this blew up :))
What fun plans is anyone doing? I'm going to the Olympic National Forest, Grand Canyon,Utah,I have a job to pick strawberries and that pretty much all.
Alright, so I've been seeing that the activity in this group has been going down - so I wanted to introduce something to help spice things up!
It has in fact been 3 months since the last contest, the I N T E R E S T I N G challenge, was introduced, so it's about time we do our 4th contest!
(mnmwert will still get his full month with the congratulatory group banner and links to his profile/music in the description as he was promised, though, so the winner will be announced on or after July 19th).
So! A brief introduction to what this challenge will be about: so you know those really popular New Age piano solos (and sometimes epic orchestral pieces) floating around everywhere - the ones that are usually captioned as "epic", "beautiful", "inspirational", etc. Though they are indeed very beautiful, something I've begun to gripe about is that probably way too many of them tend to have the same chord progression, vi-IV-I-V, throughout the entire piece. Some examples include: River Flows in You by Yiruma, Nuvole Bianche by Einaudi, and My World by Florian Bur. They're all beautiful piano pieces in my opinion, buuut the chord progression used all the way through these pieces isn't very original at all :P
I've thought for a while now that I should make one of these cliche "inspirational" piano pieces just for the sake of making fun of them - similar to what I did with my 3-note song in making fun of pop. I feel like it's a fun twist as well, since now, instead of making fun of a genre that I don't like or listen to, and is made fun of by stereotypical "music snobs", I'm making fun of the very genre I listen to, enjoy and compose in on a regular basis. And I thought, wouldn't this be fun for the rest of RSA to try this too? Soooooo.....
You are to compose a two-minute piano solo that uses the chord progression vi-IV-I-V throughout its entirety. Pretty simple :P After this challenge, I'll probably even upload my own go at this challenge and link the contest and everyone's submissions in its description :P
1. You MUST use vi-IV-I-V, and ONLY vi-IV-I-V. You may not substitute any chords; it has to be those four repeating over and over. The only exception is that you can end the piece on a chord other than V :P
2. You MUST write a piano solo. Just trying to put a limit on the instrumentation this time so we can see how everyone does when working with the same instrument (and judges aren't biased by people who have more time on their hands than others and write a massive orchestral work).
3. The piece must be NEWLY COMPOSED. Cause there's a pretty big chance that more than one of you has written one of these piano pieces already :P
4. Your piece has to be playable. For those that don't play piano - a typical pianist can comfortably reach the interval of a 9th or a 10th, and a typical "large chord" is 4 notes (5-note chords for one hand in piano music exist, but aren't that common).
5. You can write in whatever style you wish. I know I talked about New Age piano pieces, but as long as you use the chord progression I specified, you can write in whatever style you want.
6. Your piece should be around 2 mins long. You will lose a point if your piece is under 1:40 or over 2:20.
7. Modulations and inversions of chords are allowed, but modulations must be spaced at least 16 bars apart so vi-IV-I-V is established (and repeated) in the new key before it changes again.
A bonus point will be awarded to the first submission, but keep in mind that if you rush it, you might lose points in other areas.
A bonus point will also be awarded if you manage to make your piece exactly 2 minutes and 0 seconds. I will be judging this by looking at the time indication on your score description (if it goes even one second over/under, you don't get the point :P)
The winner will have their name and score link in RSA's Hall of Fame, have their profile and winning score linked at the top of this group's description for a month, and have the group banner changed to congratulate them for a month.
The deadline is July 5th.
If any of you want to be judges, comment below. The first two people who say they want to be judges will get to be judges.
Have fun, guys! And may RSA revive! :D
Submissions (in order):
Alice Minguez: https://musescore.com/aliceminguez/scores/5622007
Robin Pannenberg: https://musescore.com/pannenberg/scores/5624886
Panda Hero: https://musescore.com/user/110423/scores/5625429
Kirara Wright: https://musescore.com/dumbass/rsa_inspirational_competition_submission
John Clement: https://musescore.com/user/5390691/scores/5630307
I think this got taken down, so maybe let's try to start this again!