Im looking for a piece to play for my C ocarina (12 hole) Any suggestions?
I just got my melodica in the mail TODAY!! I am super excited to use it and am also confused on how to use it... someone help!
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
A cake my mum made for my birthday.
This group is for talking about anything Sparks-related and uploading any scores with something to do with Sparks (that you have created).
Sparks is an american band comprising of two eccentric Los Angeles born brothers named Russell Mael and Ronald Mael. They have been making albums for nearly fifty years, and over that time they have made albums scaling various genres including glam rock, arena rock, disco, new wave, techno, classical, minimalism, etc.
[And have been influenced many bands]
The lyrics to their songs are generally witty, smart-arse, and most of the time, hilarious.
(Ron writes the songs, and Russell sings them)
Here is a list of their discography (Studio Albums):
- Sparks (1971)
- A Woofer In Tweeter's Clothing (1972)
- Kimono My House (1974)
- Propaganda (1974)
- Indiscreet (1975)
- Big Beat (1976)
- Introducing Sparks (1977)
- No.1 In Heaven (1978)
- Terminal Jive (1980)
- Whomp That Sucker (1981)
- Angst In My Pants (1982)
- In Outer Space (1983)
- Pulling Rabbits Out of A Hat (1984)
- Music That You Can Dance To (1985)
- Interior Design (1988)
- Gratuitous Sax & Senseless Violins (1996)
- Plagiarism (1998)
- Balls! (2000)
- Lil' Beethoven (2002)
- Hello Young Lovers (2006)
- Exotic Creatures of the Deep (2008)
- The Seduction of Ingmar Bergman (2009)
[Not a Studio Album, but: Two Hands, One Mouth Tour (2012)]
- F.F.S. (2015) [Franz Ferdinand and Sparks]
- Hippopotamus (2017)