Attack On Naboris Zelda BOTW :)
As you can see, the contrary motion is part of how the bass line sinks from the treble clef into the bass clef, and scales are used more towards the beginning of the piece. I have reached my first Rapids moment of the piece. And as you can see, in the 6 measures before, I prepare the major to minor motion with downward moving chromaticism. And since the Rapids moment has a lot of octaves, loud dynamics, and faster notes in general, I decided to do an accellerando in the 3 measures before the Rapids moment. What do you think of what I have written so far? And also, what do you think of the F major to C minor motion? And what do you think of my mid-piece Picardy Third in a ritardando to represent moving away from the turbulence of the rapids?
Hope you're having a great day!
I started a suite for solo piano right hand , check it out :
It's REALLY subpar compared to my other work, but hope you'll like it!
I started a new suite for solo piano right hand.
Check it out:
It's really subpar compared to my other works , but i hope you like it!
It's been a while since I haven't composed, but I'm happy to share with you the two new pieces I made !
Feel free to give me your feedback :)
Prelude in C minor : https://musescore.com/user/28075548/scores/5798463
Fantaisie : https://musescore.com/user/28075548/scores/5798597
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
Hey everyone, I am working on rewriting a piece but after opening MuseScore the next morning after working on the piece a bit, I get no sound playback at all. Could someone please help me?
Thanks in advance, Lukas
Any of my kind present?