It's an incredibly short piece, but I hope you like it!
Hey guys, I’d like someone to make an amazing theme for an upcoming film called Ranger’s Apprentice. If you have read the series, I would recommend doing this as you would know the storyline.
Hello everyone. This is my first composition. Any feedback would be appreciated.(Song is still on progress)
Hey! (I don't know if this goes here, and if it doesn't feel free to take it down haha)
Anyways, lemme start this off by saying I'm a middle schooler and I've been playing playing piano for about 7 years. (7 years may sound like a long time, but if you want a sort of reference, I'm nowhere near the ABRSM 7th grade level) I'm currently not taking lessons, but I'd like to keep up my skills.
In short, I was wondering if you have any fun, medium-level piece suggestions for somebody like me?
Thanks! Any suggestions are much appreciated. :)
Nice to meet you — my name is Mikhail Kirilin, i am the public relation manager of MuseScore — the best open source scores editor. Maybe you've heard about us ;)
And i've heard the community can be interested to receive our 1-year pro accounts. Right now i've got three 1-year pro accounts for you — but first i'd like to tell you the conditions how to receive one and save $49! Pro account features, like unlimited uploads and advanced statistics are described here.
You need to complete the simple conditions:
- To write a blog post (facebook, instagram, reddit — any social media place is welcome) about your experience with MuseScore editor.
- It can be a review, some professional tips & tricks, small educational video: any quality or fun content dedicated to the MuseScore too!
- Tag @musescore on Facebook or Twitter & add the hashtag #iwantmusescorepro
Send the publication link to my mail email@example.com. Don't forget to mention your MuseScore account name there!
At the end of the month, September 30th, our team will pick the next winners:
- The best at likes, reposts and reactions. The popular publication = win;
- The most interesting & helpful post. Our team will take the most professional post;
- The most creative publication — it can be anything! Even the photo/video/meme/joke... whatever!
Feel free to ask any questions!
Is anyone interested in the song Circles by Post Malone? I might be able to compose an arrangement of that song.
Please somebody do the transcription for piano of this Jazz Jingle bell. This is a wonderful jazz version.
Does anyone have any music associated or the same kind of vibe with Chillhop or LoFi
Please listen to my piece on Taps and give me feedback please!
OK maybe something else XD lol
From now on, all posts about foreign dresses will be deleted. This is kind of getting annoying.
I'm a first chair in my middle school band but still i can't play as high as even my 2nd and 3rd chairs. How do I play notes above a high E, without cracking. It is legit impossible especially when I want to play a note 3+ ledger lines above the normal 5. PLZ HELP!!