Did anybody else grow up on Veggie Tales, or is just me?
Bow ties are cool end of discussion!
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
AHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😄😁😄😁😃😆😃😆😄☺️😄🤣😄😂😂😄🤣😂😄🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎈🎈🎉🎈🎊🎈🎊🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎊🎈🎊🎈🎉🎁🎁🎁😁😄😂😊😂😊🎁😁🎁😁😜😜🤣😃🤣😆😄🎉😄🎉😁🎊🎈🎉😁😃🎈🤣🎊🤣😁🤣🎈🎁🎊🎁🤣😆😂😆😁🎁🎉🎉🎉🤣😁😆😁😃😁😆😁😜🎉😆🎉🤣🎈😜😄😂😊😂🤣😁😆🎈😃🎉😃🎉😜🎉😜🎈😆🎈🎁🎉😄🎉🤣😁😁😆😁😆😁😆😁😆😁😜🎈🎁🎈🎁
This is the second time this has happened to me.
It’s when you see you have a new message, you go to view it, and it says “page not found” because that person turned messages off. Can there at least be a setting where you can read the message, but not reply?
It would be greatly appreciated.
Hey! So this has been happening to me for a while now, but whenever I go to listen to a certain measure on some of my scores (or anyone else's scores), it'll just play the entire score over again. I can't skip, or press the score of this will just repeat. Is this happening to anyone else? And can this be fixed? Thanks!
I previously wrote about the idea of messages a while ago and I think it would be good to see a change to it. On top of the fact the you can send messages to individual people, it would be good to be able to send messages to all your followers at once.
This would be for the purpose to receive feedback and decide how you want to move forward.
It's an honor. It really is. But how did I get here? Don't you have to specifically find someone's profile to invite them? How did you find mine? Why did you invite me? What do you think I can add to this group?
Not to be mean or anything, but why was I invited? I don't really do jazz, but I like jazz. I'm a little confused.
This is a problem which has existed for quite a while, and it would be good to sort it out definitively.
Many of us use the "Share" option to embed an HTML "iframe" of the MuseScore player in our own website. It's really useful for making practice files for choral societies and church choirs.
With a MuseScore file that creates its own playback, it usually doesn't matter which web browser you use: it plays normally. But if the score is sync'd to a performance recording on YouTube as the default sound source, then the playback doesn't work on all web browsers.
Here is the result of a test of various browsers which I ran today:
- Chrome 73.0.3683.75 = broken
- Edge 42.17134.1.0 = broken
- Firefox 65.0.2 = plays ok
- Internet Explorer 11.648.17134.0 = plays ok
- Opera 58.0.3135.107 = plays ok
- Vivaldi 2.3.1440.60 = plays ok
You can run the test yourself on my HTML page, where the SATB player is linked to a YouTube performance by Birmingham Conservatoire Chamber Choir:
Musescore's customer support is horrendous. I have tried sending multiple emails which have all been ignored, and Musescore pro charges in annual $49 payments? I have tried to cancel my trial subscription after settling on a different website for transcription, and when that didn't go through, I was charged. I am a high school student and I am trying to dispute this, but Musescore's complete disregard for their customer base is disappointing for such an excellent website.
I play trombone and at my school there are only like, four?? People who play trombone (three of them are in my class, including me) and basically I need friends who play trombone so we can do some killer music things together but like, I'm in Australia. And I'm shy. Hnnng plz talk to me.
Hi everyone, new to the community here and have been a trombone player for 5 years. I was wondering if anyone could make a duet of the ducktales theme song or if someone knows one already could you direct me to it.
More than an hour ago I uploaded my score, six pages, four parts, really tiny and doesn't even have custom uploaded audio. It is still processing as of now.
I recall that the scores usually take 1-2 minutes to process. Is this the new norm? Or is it because the server happens to be busy around this time? Or anything that can significantly slow down the process?
I was just wondering the possibility of this ever happening. A year's worth of Pro membership for $50. My parents have discussed getting me one for Xmas before, but they couldn't figure out how to do it without signing their credit card away.
I would also use this instead of entering my own credit card info for security reasons (This is what I do with iTunes so that my credit card is not at all connected).
I also have considered holding contests on the site and a year of Pro would be the prize, but I certainly don't want to give a stranger my credit card information for them to sign up.
So I'm wondering the feasibility of gift cards. (Alternatively PayPal?)
What's the longest word that you can say, fluently? The longest that I can say fluently is: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
I learned that just so I could say it to my friend who has read the dictionary. LOL! :)
Am I the only one who pretends to play the piano with my 10 fingers on a table when I get bored? (and when I don't feel like taking the phone)
There are lots of democratic candidates running against Trump 2020. Who do you think will win of all of them... not who you want to win. And will they stand a chance against Trump? I'm interested to hear what ya'll think about this
I realize that there is a web page that does address changing note heads. Unfortunately for some reason MuseScore is not allowing me to change that at all. The part that I am trying to change it for is for a drum set part. I am using the latest version (as of 3-20-19) of MuseScore, 3.05.
Additionally I would like to be able to change some of the note heads permanently. Specifically have "side stick" be called "cross stick" and change the note head with one that has circle around the notehead. Then I would have the "rim shot" with the cross note head.