1. Don't Deal with the Devil (DONE) https://musescore.com/user/26852393/scores/4797926
2. Don't Deal with the Devil [Instrumental] (Done) https://musescore.com/temmiethemusicmaster/scores/4733376
3. Introduction (Wip) https://musescore.com/shiobara/scores/4722641
4. Tutorial (Done)/https://musescore.com/user/18451111/scores/4730151
5. Elder Kettle (DONE) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4826739
6. Inkwell Isle One (Done) https://musescore.com/user/26805194/scores/4791685
7. Botanic Panic (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4809933
8. Die House (Done) https://musescore.com/jband-/scores/4790886
9. Elder Kettle [Piano] (Done) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4826739
10. Threatenin' Zeppelin (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4823935
11. Treetop Trouble
12. Ruse of an Ooze (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4810154
13. Floral Fury (DONE) https://musescore.com/coxev/scores/4755466
14. Inkwell Isle One [Piano] (Done) https://musescore.com/user/16038701/scores/4702361
15. Clip Joint Calamity (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4764556
16. Forest Follies (Done) https://musescore.com/trampeltier/forest-follies-4-hands
17. Inkwell Isle Two (WIP) https://musescore.com/user/6005216/scores/4817392
18. Sugerland Shimmy (DONE) https://musescore.com/user/3074336/scores/4796953
19. Aviary Action (WIP) https://musescore.com/mr_musicguy/aviary-action-cuphead
20. Inkwell Isle Two [Piano]
21. Carnival Kerfuffle (Done) https://musescore.com/parkerwong/scores/4786958
22. Fiery Frolic (WIP) https://musescore.com/jband-/fiery-frolic
23. Funfair Fever (Done) https://musescore.com/trampeltier/funfair-fever
24. The Mausoleum
25. Legendary Ghost
26. Pyramid Peril (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4810480
27. Victory Tune (DONE) https://musescore.com/user/26852393/scores/4804562
28. Hurry Up
29. A Quick Break
30. Coin-Op Bop (Done) https://musescore.com/user/5526076/scores/4717626
31. High Score (Done) https://musescore.com/user/5526076/scores/4717626
32. Funhouse Frazzle (Done) https://musescore.com/user/5526076/scores/4647546
33. Inkwell Isle Three (Done) https://musescore.com/user/26852393/scores/4812916
34. Honeycomb Herald (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4809766
35. Porkrind's Shop (Done) https://musescore.com/user/18906106/scores/4805639
36. Shootin n' Lootin (WIP) https://musescore.com/gomemes/scores/4811112
37. Dramatic Fanatic (WIP) https://musescore.com/personally/scores/4824953
38. Perilous Piers (God, why hasn't someone done this??)
39. Murine Corps (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4810448
40. Junkyard Jive (WIP) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4824883
41. Rugged Ridge (Done) https://musescore.com/trampeltier/rugged-ridge-4-hands
42. High Sea Hi-Jinx (WIP) https://musescore.com/user/8185806/scores/4799559
43. Railroad Wrath (WIP) https://musescore.com/user/3074336/scores/4810489
44. Inkwell Isle Three [Piano] (Done) https://musescore.com/user/26786514/scores/4788042
45. The Airship (I am working on this)
46. All Bets Are Off (DONE) https://musescore.com/user/2712811/scores/4825100
47. Inkwell Hell (WIP) https://musescore.com/user/10077756/scores/4704381
48. The King's Court (We have this: https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4770361
49. Inkwell Hell [Piano]
50. Chief Evil Officer (DONE) https://musescore.com/dj_sikbeatz108/scores/4811768
51. Admission to Perdition (Being worked on)
52. Ominous Interlude https://musescore.com/user/2712811/scores/4832677
53. One Hell of a Time (WIP) https://musescore.com/user/3542636/scores/4822242
54. The End (Being worked on)
55. Winner Takes All
56. Closing Credits
Soooo this is my first time really posting anything but here goes nothing. I was working on a dramatic fanatic transcription before I realized someone was already working on one. I didn't want to scrap my work so if anybody want to help they can but Ill just kinda be in the sideline as Im sure some of you are working on parts for the other guy (Forgot his name). I just wanted to let people know that there is a different one and this seemed like an appropriate place to put it. Thanks
Do you like cuphead music?
Do you like remixing music?
Do you like it when there is more than one version of a famous jazz song?
Well you have come to the right place!
I'm starting a new thing to cheer up the group!
Okay, but really. This is legit. I am wanting to remix the cuphead boss songs so it can possibly become a more famous jazz mix. Many good jazz songs have their own set of remixes. Caravan, Watermelon Man, etc. Really. Here is a list of songs i plan on us doing. The songs without names by the side aren't taken and you can use them. Make sure your remix is in a different style, and make sure it has different solos like noone has seen before.
Ruse of an Ooze-
Clip Joint Calamity-Nuggen-Funk
Threatenin Zeppelin-noahnooo-Acid Jazz
Fiery Frolic-(JellyKing maybe)-Rock
Murine Corps-kiel98-Slow Swing
Shootin & Lootin-john0323-Steampunk
High Seas Hijinx-
Railroad Wrath-Lil_A_20-Bossa Nova
The Kings Court-
One Hell of a Time (or Admission to Perdition)-
If you want to do a remix, just say the name of the song you want to remix, say what genre you want to remix the song in, and add the hashtag #ReduxSquad. Here are some suggestions:
Funk (Me, Nuggen, krazyie, and JellyKing)
Steampunk (john0323)(highly recommended for Murine Corps)
Bossa Nova (Lil_A_20)
Acid Jazz (noahnooo)
Rock (Me, JellyKing)
I really hope you contribute, and thanks!
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think it'd be really nice to see mashups of different songs. For example, I specifically think a Murine Corps / Junkyard Jive remix would sound great, as well as something mixed with Railroad Wrath, High Sea Hi-Jinx, or Dramatic Fanatic. If any of you are already in the process of or have completed a mashup of any kind, please respond so I know where to find it. Also, if you're planning on making one, comment so I can check you out.
So...First time for me creating a score for Cuphead. This one might take me a while to do, but shouldn't be too hard to do so far. Not as hard as studying right? Right?...(Guess what song i'm making! Hint: It was used in Admission to Perdition!)
I just thought of something that blew my mind. So you know how sometimes cuphead songs have parts from other cuphead songs? (Ex. Botanic Panic has a part from Junkyard Jive) What if this signifies who was friends with who? I swear I thought harder about this more than I do with homework.
I need some help making a Cuphead valentines medley, so if anyone has any ideas for valentines songs for Cuphead, I would appreciate it. Originally, it was Dj_Sikbeatz108's idea for the Christmas medley, but I decided to make my own.
Happy New Years, everyone! I hope you're having a great last day of this 2017!
Listen, i am DJ_Sikbeatz108. I just changed my username and picture.
Okay, I don't know if you know, but there was a discussion in this group about a Valentines medley. Yes, the cycle is going to start all over again. Another Cuphead Pastiche Medley. So post suggestions in this, and i will post a discussion about which bosses (and other stuff we're going to do, like R&Gs, Overworld, and Porkrinds). So post your suggestions down below, and Happy 2018!
Just got in the full trumpet and drum part into Murine Corps.
Now that i have all the time in the world to put things in, i really hope you can submit your Murine Corps parts in. Lil_A_20 got his in already, so i probably bet you have time, too. If you have a part, i really hope you submit it soon! If you don't, look in the discussion below to see which parts are up for grabs! I really hope every one of you could pitch in!
I am sorry to let everyone down, but I caught the flu. Earlier today I was doing okay, but just a few minutes ago I got a horrible headache. I don't think I will be able to put the scores together anymore. I have uploaded a updated version of the medley. I hope dj or someone else can work off of it. Sorry again.
Hiya everyone! So, my absolute favorite song in Cuphead is Murine Corps, and I’ve really wanted to play it in my jazz band. Would anyone be willing to create an arrangement for it, or at least help me create one (mainly the drums, as I don’t know drum notation.) If you’re willing to help, that’d be absolutely amazing!