Some changes are in effect for making this group better, and more rewarding for our competitors and winners!
1. We will be providing feed back for each score instead of only 1st place winner to specify strengths and weaknesses in your scores for future reference.
2. We will be keeping a list of JAY and JOHN'S CHALLENGES' winners in a separate discussion as a "WALL OF FAME" for recognition of first place winners, and as motivation for competitors.
Also Jay and I are reviewing your scores to decide the final winner this Saturday! And trust me when I say, it's not an easy decision. xD Thanks everyone!
-John & Jay
Hey guys! I can use the playback feature again!
And I’m pretty sure John can too!
That means, that we can finally judge your scores!
So, on Saturday (April 20th), we will give you the results of the March challenge. If you haven’t completed your score, or you wanna make some edits, now is the time. All scores must be submitted by April 19th
Thank you all for being so patient.
Jaybird1 and I are going to quickly judge all the songs entered for March so we can move on to the May challenge! (The April challenge sadly was destroyed because of the issue).
Thanks for joining! If you're thinking of competing in this awesome group, there a few rules that must be announced before you sign up.
1. No plagiarism! (No exceptions and will be removed).
2. No foul language (of any kind, includes bullying and offensive language otherwise you will be removed).
3. Must sign in first. If you compete without signing in, it makes things harder for Jay and me to ref.
4. Scores must be added to this group once completed so that we can have easy access to them.
5. NO randomly entering scores in if you haven't signed in! This will result in the unfortunate removal of the member and the score added. It makes things very hard and disorganized for us Admins.
6. Have a good time!!! :D
If you agree to these terms then type a "Y" if you agree, or an "N" if you don't agree. If you don't agree, unfortunately you will have to be removed. (These rules apply to those cheering on contestants as well). Doing this helps keep things organized and easier for Jay and me to keep things in check, and ready for a fun and friendly competition. Phew! Thanks everyone!
1. * @EthanHarris <> "Spring forward"
2. * @BotW Link <> "Awakening; Zelda III: The Wrath of Ganon"
4. * @I am violaperson ruler of violas and rhinos <> "SPRING"
5. * @G. B. Wanscher <> "Né'Alhru'unduun'yeh - Arrangement for Jay and Jhon's March Challenge"
7. * @J.T Edgar <> "Prelude for Spring"
8. * @Qaedan Kerr 4 (Qaedan Kerr 5) <> " Sunrise"
9. * @Caters <> "Spring Trio"
10. * @Austin Spendlove <> "Spring1"
11. * @MPrazak <> "Bear in the Wood"
12. * @NintendoFan64 <> "Spring s Awakening"
14. @Panda Hero
15. * @Keystring Composer <> "Spring - The Awakening"
17. * @P.Nicolaou <> "Wattle Bloom"
18. * @kingofclavichord <> "Kelvin Chan s Song 14"
19. * @clarinetistdavid <> "Spring"
22. * @iiSonica <> "Calling of a Spring Warrior"
23. * @Sauce_To_Noodles <> "Life In Spring"
Hey guys! Thanks for being patient with us posting this!
Your challenge is simple! Create a theme that represents the beginning of spring!
Not too hard right? And please make sure the duration of your song is at least a minute.
We are so excited to see what you guys create!
Remember, what’s most important, is to have fun! Now go compose some music!
Also, an FYI, we are still excepting signups through tomorrow (Feb 28th). But we are no longer accepting signups when March starts. The challenge ends in exactly a month (March 27th).
We did not receive scores from everyone that signed up last month.
So this challenge, we are adding a new... feature, you could say.
Through March 3rd, you have the option of backing out of the challenge if you desire. Please don’t back out after this date, as it can be hard for me and John to contact you if you haven’t completed the score, and the challenge has ended. Thank you for your cooperation.
Now, go compose! I’m so excited to see what you guys create for this challenge.
Make sure remember the deadline! If you haven't sent in a score 3 days before the deadline, me or Jay will send you a private message reminding you. Remember, what we're looking for is a happy, bright kind of a feel in your score. May the best score win, and I am so excited to hear you guys! May the challenge begin!! Best of luck!
# OF DAY(S) LEFT: 1
🥇🏆 J.T Edgar!
With the score "Ride of the Dota - Epic Orchestral"!
Congratulations! I personally really loved this song. It totally matched the adventurous feeling of the story you included. And the percussion is outstanding! I’m deeply impressed. Congrats on winning not only the February challenge, but the FIRST official music challenge of Jay and John’s challenges! Quite the historic event for this group! Well done, we hope to see you continue to do great things!
WOW! Just WOW! I was blown away by your score! The adventurous feeling you somehow perfectly captured was breath taking! Not too much, but not to little. Congratulations! And I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
🥈 2nd Place: marcus1000 with "Something..."
🥉 3rd Place: EthanHarris with "Jaybird"
check them out in the scores section of the group! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!