"MuseSquids" is the name of the group.
This group is specifically for people who have Splatoon and want to make friends with everyone else on this site that likes Splatoon. There are specific discussion threads for sharing your NNID's and 3DS friend codes to make friends with other players and for setting up games such as Private Battles and Squad Battle. There is also a Discord Channel for anyone who would like to voice/text chat while playing the game. Please read the group description, as it explains in more detail.
If you are a Splatoon addict/fan, then feel free to join.
Let's see how many people can guess what I'm arranging based on that reference... this'll be a fun game. The first to guess get's a shout-out in the description and the score itself for making it public.
HINT #1: The whole title of the Discussion is a reference...
HINT #2: It is from a game
-Welcome To The Jungle
Well, guys... after over 3 years of stalling your requests, I'm finally going to rewrite my "Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Main Theme" arrangement into a format that is easy to read. I originally thought it would be just something I would do on my own, but I thought that since it is one of the most viewed pieces on MuseScore, you guys might like to watch me rewrite it first-hand. Not only am I re-writing the piece, but I am also remastering it. I plan to add many more instruments, add a repeat, polish each part, and change the tempos. Once I finish this project, I will replace the page with the new one and we will be finished!
Here are the times (United States):
*If you do not see your time zone, just look at the start time on my YouTube Channel.
Here is the link to the page:
I've launched a YouTube channel that uploads orchestrations of video game and anime music. I'm also learning how to mix music using a combination of Finale 2014, Reason, and Audacity.
I've only uploaded one video which is Gilgamesh's Theme for a sax quartet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grl4wfCH07w
I'm wondering what you guys think and perhaps give it a review.
Thanks in advance! :)
The reason I haven't been making videos recently, and really since like April is because I've been trying to work on getting equipment for me to be able to do a live video where I actually go to the website and play it there, and possibly do a live reaction to the music. I guess you could consider it "Music Reviews". Even if I don't do that, I'm still in the process of doing the former. I'm hoping that my explanation to why the videos haven't been getting made is an acceptable reason.
Join Here: https://musescore.com/groups/thether
I have created a group that is pretty much like the Void group (If you know what that is) but it is more structured.
Right now we need composers to help us build our world in musical input. We are open to new lands, characters, and terrains that are introduced through music. This music may eventually end up in an animated series of video game, which is why I have introduced this here.
Please Join and put question in the comments!
So as every1 knows, musescore is comprised Of different assosiations-video games, movies, rock, metal, gospel, pop, classic/dark classic, and story/learning. I've checked on some of the other associations and they are busy, but since the time that I started musescore it's been dieng down, and maybe it's just how I see it cause I checked more during class? Let's give musescore a hyper potion!
1- 10 charectors, 3 assualt/attackers, 3 mages, 3 specials, and a leader.
2- you may trade players in the drafting/trading post
3- no stealing players, whoever gets the post first gets the charector, example-I trade a bowser for shulk, they get the bowser I traded and I get shulk.
4-no unkillables charectors, this includes people who have insane healing factors like wolverine and deadpool, or master hand like.
5-if you trade a charector for another class, your classes become uneven, which is legal.
6-put the game next to the charector class
What characters do you guys play as most in smash bros? (Mii and DLC included)
Mine are as follows:
5.LUCINA (Marth, but eye candy)
- Yes, I know she's a Marth clone. Like we need more clone characters (Toon Link, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Falco, thank God Wolf's not in the game). The reason Lucina is here and not Marth is that I know the story behind Lucina, and she's eye candy.
4.PEACH (aww... did I win)
- It's weird that I always thought she was the weakest character in "Brawl", and she probably was. I wouldn't know, I never played as her. However, in "For" I started using her, and good God is she borderline OP. If her attacks were any more powerful, If she had longer range, or if her projectile was always maximum power, she would be unbeatable. She's already got a Counter, Perfect Horizontal-Recovery, and an OP Up-Special and Down-Smash. Plus, when she wins, she says "Aww... did I win". Way to rub it in.
3.SHEIK (sorry Greninja)
- Just started getting the hang of Sheik in online mode, and I gotta say... I used to think Sheik and Zero-Suit were too overpowered because they were underpowered in Brawl, but when I started using Sheik, I was Ike "wow, I kinda like this" and then I was Ike "Goodbye Greninja, you have been replaced..."
2.IKE (we like Ike)
- Ike was my main in Smash way before I knew Fire Emblem existed. He was my main in "Brawl". He was overpowered in "Brawl", but they balanced him out in "For". WE LIKE IKE *better than Roy**cough*
1.ROBIN (Red Robin Yum)
- In my opinion, this was the most unique character they ever added to smash. He/She is not my main because of Fire Emblem. I actually played Fire Emblem Awakening because I saw the game on the trophy descriptions for Robin, Lucina, and Chrom and was like, "Hey, I have that game! I wanna see where Robin comes from."
CONVEX... because Wyvern voted for convex. In the future, do you think I should just randomly choose the VP myself to make it quick, or perhaps the current VP can choose the next one to speed up the process? Anyway, Convex, the YOUTUBE BOX (Admins Only) Discussion explains what you would do.
Hello, I am this week's vice president. In order for this youtube box to work, we need some users to offer a few scores for evaluation. Everyone will have a chance for 1 of his/her scores to be posted on youtube. It would be great if you could look through what you have and post the links to your best scores in a comment below. Thanks!
After playing the new Pokemon Omega Ruby and Delta Episode, Zinnia is by far my favorite character in the entire Pokemon series and thus, I used her as a mascot. However, if anyone prefers a different character as the MSMS mascot and the Youtube Channel emblem, please share your idea here. Or if you fine with Zinnia, then that's ok too.
After 20 years 8 teams were defeated, and disbanded, Rocket, Aqua+Magma, Snagem, Mirror B' squad, Galactic, Plasma, Plasma N', and Flare, but one team was still hidden, team cipher. They found the final legendary, for all of the other legends were captured and put in a poke-prison, but, the last legendary pokemon,Arceus, has been challenged.
So is this a good idea for my new piece, I will write fan fiction with it :). Let me know.
I'm hoping that eventually we can extend the channel to more than just video game music, an epic music compilation might be just the thing to attract views!