Post jokes about instruments/their players here!

Feb 5, 2019

Note: anything insulting should just be regarded as satire, but keep the rudeness to a minimum nonetheless

I'll start: A harpist spends 90% of their life tuning their instrument, and the other 10% playing out-of-tune.


Comments


Your comment

Only members of a group can post to group discussions, so Join Post jokes about instruments/their players here!