Three guys are standing in line waiting to get into Heaven. It must have been a busy day, because the angel at the gates tells them that Heaven is almost full and they can't take many more people today, so they are only letting people in who had extraordinarily bad deaths. The three men agree, and the angel asks the first guy how he died.
(Told from the 1st guy's perspective) - My wife and I were living in a pretty large apartment on the 25th floor. I was going out for a jog this morning and when I got back, I saw my wife's clothes and a stranger's clothes lying on the floor. I didn't know what was going on, and I couldn't find them anywhere, but I was furious. I saw someone hanging off the side of the balcony, so I immediately ran up and started stomping on the guy's hands, but he wouldn't let go. I went inside, came back with a hammer, and that made him drop 25 floors. I looked down and saw that he landed in a bush, somehow alive. I was still furious, so tipped my fridge over the balcony and it landed on him and killed him. It was done, but all the stress and rage got to me and I died from a heart attack.
The angel says "That's pretty rough, you can go. What about you?"
(2nd Guy) - I recently moved into a pretty tall building on the 26th floor. The only reason I chose this place was because a friend on mine lived in the apartment adjacent to mine, on the opposite side of the street, although he lived a few floors lower. I tried leaning over my balcony to get his attention, but I leaned too far and fell. Luckily, I caught myself on the floor below. I was about to pull myself up, but suddenly a guy I don't know starts stomping on my hands. I hold on and stops for a moment, but then a came back with a hammer, and that effectively broke my hands and I couldn't hold on. I fell 25 stories but somehow landed in a bush and lived. I was amazed at my luck. But as soon as I looked up, I saw a fridge, and now I'm here.
The angel lets him in. "And you?"
(3rd guy) - Picture this. You're naked, in a refrigerator...
1. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
2. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
3. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
4. The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
5. Say my name and I go away. What am I?
6. I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?
7. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
8. I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?
9. Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?
10. At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
Hello fellow puzzle lovers,
Here are some riddles and puzzles for you.
3. GIVE GET
1. A man said to his friend, "I can easily bite my eye." How can he do this?
2. Every day a cyclist crosses the border between France and Spain carrying a bag. Officials investigate him, but they don't know what he is smuggling. Do you know?
3. Find five odd figures that add up to 16.
4. Cross out six letters so that the other letters, without altering their order, spell an English word.