MuseScore makes software and online services for musicians to create, distribute and consume sheet music in a fully digital experience. The leading free and open source music notation software MuseScore is adopted by hundreds of thousands of musicians worldwide. We are looking for people who are passionate about sheet music to join our team. Don't hesitate to surprise us with your open application. E-mail your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Want to work together with the MuseScore team for a local or remote internship? This is your chance to learn to develop innovative products with exciting new technologies. Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance web marketing consultant
We are finalizing the development of mobile apps for smartphones and tablets. We are seeking a freelance web marketeer to bring these apps to the market.
- Support founder team bringing their mobile apps to market
- Create and deliver newsletters
- Develop and execute a marketing and sales plan
- Measure user acquisition and sales campaigns
Type of profile
- Experienced e-marketeer
- Native or very fluent English writer
- You followed several years of music education
Compensation based on previous experience and qualifications.
Email your resume and relevant work links to email@example.com.