Canyons of the Ancients (HQ Audio!!!)
Uploaded on Aug 7, 2018
*This photo is one I took at Mesa Verde National Park. If you are interested in seeing more pictures from all over the USA, follow me on Instagram @zach_robinson1
I have just come back from my two month long, cross country road trip, where I was able to stop and see every major site across the entire United States.
I have a few weeks before I ship out with the Army and probably won't be uploading regularly after that, so I wanted to get a few pieces out before then.
This piece was written while I was exploring ancient Pueblo ruins scattered throughout Southwest Colorado. These sites are mysteries to archeologists and anthropologists because they were just abandoned all throughout the region around the 1300's.
Let me know what you think and don't forget to check out my other orchestral and big band pieces!!!
|Part names||Piccolo, Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, French Horn, Trumpet, Tuba, Percussion(2), Timpani, Strings(5)|
|Privacy||Everyone can see this score|
|License||None (All rights reserved)|
This score appears in:
- MuseScore Composers (group)
- Strings Group (group)
- My Film Score Group (group)
- Always Learning (group)
- need critique or advice? (group)
- The Experimenters! (group)
- Amateur Composers (group)
- All Compositions Allowed (group)
- Piano (group)
- We <3 Comments Group (group)
- Music for Marching Band (group)
- Drum Corps International (group)
- Music Junkies (group)
- Beginners'Music (group)
- Musescore Virtual Orchestra Group (group)