Vert (asian waltz, original composition)
Uploaded on May 19, 2019
This piece is written under the influence of french composers
:Debussy, Satie, Ravel and Ryuichi Sakamoto, etc.
The melody line has ethnic, asian taste, and the rhythm is "bolerish".
I am a self-taught piano player
and not accostomed to write notes,
so there are surely many problems on my score...
I want a candid criticism.
Thank you for listening!!
|Part names||Piano, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Strings, Violin, Viola, Cello, Percussion|
|Privacy||Everyone can see this score|
|License||None (All rights reserved)|
This score appears in:
- MuseScore Composers (group)
- Strings Group (group)
- Orchestral Group (group)
- Young Composers Group (group)
- Composers - The Next Generation (group)
- Original Compositions (group)
- Amateur Composers (group)
- Get Your Music Heard! (group)
- All Compositions Allowed (group)
- Piano (group)
- Cellos United (group)
- Piano Compositions (group)
- Beginners' Music (group)
- Self-taught Composers (group)