Killing In The Name of RHYTHM v4 arr. Tapper
Uploaded on Jun 12, 2015
Hi kids, do you like Rage Against The Machine? You, remember them, right? This arrangement would be perfect for a WGI or DCI I&E Mixed Battery / Front ensemble (small). As always - a WIP. This is version FOUR (8/23). Check it out - you'll dig it.
v1 - initial transcription - intro IVCVCI
v2 - stacked melodies, added entirely new kit track.
v3 - added more percussion and streamlined rhythms
-added articulation. tempo chamges. voice stacking. octave stacking.
v4 - changed notes in lead line, stacked melodic & harmonic parts
- changed tempos throughout
- changed elec bass to slap bass
- changed 'mp' to 'electronic perc'
- updated acoustic/electric snare where app.
- rewrote rhythms throughout
- aesthetic & playback improvements
|Part names||Bass, Guitar(2), Percussion(3)|
|Privacy||Everyone can see this score|
|License||None (All rights reserved)|