I really want to play Netflix trip for my school talent show. but there is no marching band or concert band version of it. i f someone could help me find one or compose one for me plz. It would be greatly appreciated.
Hey guys, I’d like someone to make an amazing theme for an upcoming film called Ranger’s Apprentice. If you have read the series, I would recommend doing this as you would know the storyline.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
If you listen to this score it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week
and probably fill you w/ memories from your childhood
I need show ideas... please leave ANY ideas along with musical selections if you have any.
Hello world, im new to music composing, From HK.
I'd like to ask for some help on proof reading my writings.
please pm for details
Love for some feedback por favor & gracias.
I know I do.
I have a chair test two weeks from now (I'm forth chair btw) and I am wondering of there is any tips or tricks I need to now before taking the test.
-Edit: There is only one week left before the test.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
can i please join i play saxophone
So I have been playing alto for almost two years and I started on the bari sax and I'm pretty good. But all my band music was thrown out for my alto sax(didn't play bari in my band) and I'm looking for songs to play and learn. I want to get better at Bari for the upcoming school year since thats why I'm playing the bari over the summer. Thanks! Hard, easy and in between songs are just fine :)
So I usually am not in the presence of staff paper, and I absolutely love graph paper for many things, so I created my own system of notation for when I have graph paper but no staff paper. It’s rudimentary and inefficient, but it makes practical sense. It’s not really meant to play off of, it’s more meant to keep track of rhythms and pitches for future use. Currently I’m using this system to transcribe and transport the sax solo from Youngblood Brass Band’s “Brooklyn” into Flat.io without changing tabs or removing instruments. I’m mildly proud of this system; I’ve used it in the past, up to a year ago, but I’ve refined it.
Ever wanted to get paid just to write for percussion - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest communities for musicians, is looking for a Content Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related content for new premium service
- Convert percussion content from Sibelius, Finale (+VDL) to Musescore
- Manage relationships with percussion composers and arrangers
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to email@example.com with subject - Content Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
Hey y'all! So my front ensemble is in need of a new lot tune and they want me to arrange it. The problem is we don't know what song we want to use. Any suggestions? Feel free to comment your suggestions.
Just thought you guys should know that the legend himself TheMTCrew is holding an arrangement contest over at the Musecorps group: https://musescore.com/groups/musecorps/discuss/5048601
You guys should check it out it's a pretty cool idea!
Looking for some feedback. musecore is in concert key. Thanks
YouTube version has better sound.
Hey! I hope you have some to listen to some sax quartet music.
I just added 5 scores in this group, please let me know if you like it or not.
Also check out our facebookpage: The Magical Saxes