Post ur memes here im bored
I'm aspiring to be an author. Most of the stories I want to write are time and space/fantasy fiction with some trippy stories in between.
my favorite is sci-fi, Fantasy, Mystery/horror, and occasionally comedy.
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 11
Next Season: Page 133
Count breakers for Season 11:
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 11 (records start at 10):
1. CountryHomes, 22: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=125#comment-5108519
2. NightOwl27428, 11: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=125#comment-5114561
3. tPenguinLTG, 10: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=124#comment-5108038
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
Records for Season 10: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=121#comment-5097112
I'll start: 1
Sup homie just wanted to see if anyone else knew that if you speed up the song that plays during your genocide run you'll get flowey's theme???
This game is a number game... obviously. Girls will try to count up, boys will try to count down (they can even go into the negatives if need be if girls begin extremely poorly). We start at 0. If you are transgender, agender, non-gender, etc., just pick male or female and stick with it for this game to lessen the confusion. No posting twice in a row.
EDIT:When girls reach 200, we will have to count down, and guys will count up.
EDIT 2.0: GIRLS ARE COUNTING DOWN NOW..
EDIT 2.5: Once girls reach -200 or guys reach 300, we will reverse directions again to where guys count down and girls count up.
Female user: 1
Male user: 0
Female user: 1
Other female user: 2
Male user: 1
Female user: 2
And so on... for ever and ever...
What is it?
Where do you stand on this argument :P
Hey, free advertisement to a few members I guess
For those who don't know, I'm one of the admins for this group. The original owner of this group got their account terminated and the group ownership was given to a different user, @EthanHarris. When he got ownership of this group, he knew almost nothing about jazz and needed some help with running the group and teaching other non-jazz users in this group the different concept of jazz theory. I volunteered to help him with that, so he granted me admin permissions. I proceeded to write out two lessons on the discussions here before life caused me to completely abandon the lessons and leave this group stranded.
Hopefully within the next couple of days, I'm gonna start trying to revive these lessons as either a weekly or bi-weekly thing here. I will still be keeping the old lessons available, but every week or two, I'll be adding a lesson to a new discussion that I'll add once the first new lesson comes out next week. The lessons will most likely be a pdf I will write out discussing whatever topic that lesson focuses on.
I plan on rewriting the first lessons I did here, but of course afterwards I'll need to figure out what the next topics should be. Any suggestions on what topics I should cover in these lessons would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all and take care of yourselves.
Hope yall enjoy them, I am quite proud of them though.
HoIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!cOpY & PASTE SO TeMmIE CaN TaKe oVeR iNTeRNeT aND YoU GeT FreE TeM fLaKeS !!!!!!!!! yAyA!░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
1. Keyboard Cat
2. CoryxKenshin (he's my man)
4. Checking out other people's creations(anywhere, but mostly on Musescore)
5. the outdoors
6. biking(kinda outdoors)
7. muscle cars
9. Friends & Family(everyone, actually)
10. When people join moozick.
11. Learning about the past(My dad has a bunch of stuff from the `70s).
12. `80s Rock & Roll(Bon Jovi is really good).
I will add more throughout the days, maybe.
I don't really care, but if you guys want to, sure. Just say whether you want to or not, if I can get five 'wants' with no 'no wants' it'll start. Also, if it happens, the competition will start on a different discussion.
Mine is How Great thou Art and Great is Thy Faithfulness and The Love of God come in a close second.
Writing college dissertations and papers can be quite a task. Resorting to proper guidance is advisable for students belonging to every standard. Consulting our online academic assistance portal myhomeworkhelponline.com for supreme quality of Essay Writing homework help is the best way to learn the correct techniques. Our tips are incredibly helpful in securing better grades plus we are available at your service 24x7.@ https://www.myhomeworkhelponline.com/essay-writing/
Can anyone suggest free online sites to learn the proper techniques in music scoring. I have received a bit of good advice from a few folks but getting this advice from musescore members has been very sporadic. I struggle with things like what key am I in exactly, when do I use or not use string articulations, what passages are difficult or impossible for players in any particular range, and those are just the ones I am aware of. Thanks.