just comment anything
OK maybe something else XD lol
Ive updated my account (hope u like it)
i will be changing my profile picture evry week if i feel like it.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
Ever wanted to get paid just to write for percussion - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest communities for musicians, is looking for a Content Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related content for new premium service
- Convert percussion content from Sibelius, Finale (+VDL) to Musescore
- Manage relationships with percussion composers and arrangers
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject - Content Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
This is one of my first scores, so any and all feedback would be great (although preferably constructive criticism). Thank you!
I'm looking for some sheet music for a talent show in my school if anyone could make some songs?? We had an idea of Don't Stop Believin', Or Livin' on a Prayer with..
2 bass (strings)
If anyone could help with this that would be amazing
Hi, I'm a music teacher with a couple small group classes that I'd like to find music for. Do you guys know where I could find some beginner-level pieces for 2-4 guitars? I'd prefer pieces in C or A minor. Are there any good resources out there that you guys use for something like that?
Thank you for your time!
spam (cuz y not?)
Original piece. Feedback needed. Thanks!
ima stop for now, practicing trombone
idk y my titles are always 'd'