good evening guys, my name is Wellington, Famuta's band director from Brazil, and I would really like a 10-minute field show from ABBA . Can you help me?
I am a alto sax player, but i don't compose music. i was wondering if any of those in this community were star wars fans and would like to write up a melody for star wars that isn't to hard. not a lot out there for this
Hey I am practicing on muse score and I figured if you all need any song done if you just post them here i will do my best to make them for you!
My first string piece, Farewell, is out! Feel free to give it a listen and some feedback!
Is it just me or is the group at a stalement? It only to me a few seconds to reach comments from 7 years ago. I play clarinet btw.
Alina Baraz-Floating Ft.Khalid for Cello
Here is a link to
MuseScore Drumline (1.0) - Introduction to MuseScore Drumline
Additional guides are below. More will be added ASAP.
What other guides, tutorials or lessons would you like to see?
What would you like to learn, anything related to percussion, marching, arranging, whatever, that maybe MuseScore could help with?
In a few weeks, I'll start giving saxophone lessons to a few kids between the age of 10-12. They have one or two years of experience.
Does anybody here know any (not too hard) songs they could learn?
Hi, guys, i would like to advertise some of my Violin compositions, as a self taughted Violinist and composer, inspired mostly by Bach and Paganini, i would like you to criticise, comment but overall enjoy my music. I will upload (maybe endlessly till my dead) little violin pieces in "Violin Volume":
Here my first:
Here my second, and favorite (which also has a piano transcription, Bach seems like style):
My next work (volumen no. 3) is called "Diavolo Capriccioso" and will be an advanced piece for violin, i wish you enjoy all of them
Hello. New here. Just downloaded the basic programme and rummaging around I can't find what I need so perhaps someone could kindly help.
My problem is, I have purchased sheet music for a singer which is all in Treble Clef. For me, as a cellist, it would be less hard work to play if it were rewritten and re-arranged in treble, tenor and bass clef. And here's the important bit: a mixture of those three clefs on the same page. I can't see a way of achieving this. Any ideas?
I'm looking for a violin version of this song but all what I have found so far are piano sheets. Can anyone help me?
Can someone get me the sheet of song "kun faya kun" from the bollywood movie "Rockstar"?
I would appreciate your feedback for this score. It's the continuation of the first "FORTNITE DANCES - Saxophone Quartet"
Ever wanted to get paid just to drum, talk about drumming, think about drumming - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest community for musicians, is looking for a Community Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Comfortable speaking on camera (instructional video, webcasts, interviews, etc.)
- Proficient with all forms of social media
- Experience with video or audio a definite plus
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related activities and content on Musescore.com
- Responsible for user growth and increased engagement within percussion segment
- Propose YOUR ideas for innovative solutions to reach goals
- Manage the development of MuseScore Drumline 2.0 (next generation of current product https://musescore.org/en/mdl)
- Be engaged in entire MDL development process - design, built, launch, support
- Manage relationships with percussion brands and influencers
- Have freedom to solve complex tasks and use non-standard approaches.
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to daniel@muses**re.com with subject - Community Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
Please listen and tell me what you think. I want to know if I should keep writing or not.
Hello, I create a music sheet of Bohemian Rhapsody for a percussion ensemble, can you say what do you thing of this piece.
It is only the First version and I want it to be better.