Please check out my new score. It was just a bit of silliness that I wrote. I hope you enjoy! https://musescore.com/user/30771082/scores/5691515
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
laughsilly (that's where you are now)
banana group https://musescore.com/groups/banana-group/discuss/5046069#comment-5108578
sound effects and fonts https://musescore.com/groups/fun-silly-amusing-crazy-outrageous-hilarious-soundfonts-and-sound-effects/
downy yellow dingle dork https://musescore.com/groups/the-downy-yellow-dingle-dork-extinction-group
dydd opera group