pleaz spam discussions
I am looking for some translation for alto sax of following songs:
Conan the Barbarian - Recovery
Stan Bush - On my own alone
Jerry Goldsmith / Rambo - It’s a long road
Or any songs of basil poledouris.
If any can help out that would be great !
Referring to intervals and chords, In Musescore, is it possible to upturn the stem of the note(s) in the "treble" range while turning the stem of the note(s) in the "bass" range downward?
I have searched everywhere in musescore, but I can only find giant steps and Mr. PC, but the solo isn't in pieces. Does anyone know books or other media to use?
So, I have been planning out my first symphony. I gave it the nickname "The War Symphony". It still isn't flushed out yet but I have decided to have it be a programmatic symphony with this movement structure:
Key: Bb major
Form: Sonata Form
Key: F minor
Form: Not decided on yet but I'm leaning towards ternary form
Key: Not decided on
Aspect: Battle again
Form: Scherzo and Trio
Key: Bb major
Form: Sonata-Rondo Form
The first movement is what I have flushed out the most out of all the movements so far in my plans so obviously, that will be the part I work on first. But I'm wondering, since I can't really afford a Pro membership(maybe a few years down the line I will be able to afford it but I can't currently), should I make a separate account to put my symphony score on once it is finished? And if so, should that account be just for my symphonies if I happen to want to compose more than 1 symphony?
I will say mine if someone says my fav.
create lyrics then say the notes and I well make 2 a score.
What are we doing here?
I decided to write a piece with 3 completely random songs to challenge myself. I believe it will help me in the future when I write professionally and need to transition between movements.
Please critique this piece! Or at least some feedback (thoughts, opinions, requests) would be nice.
If you stick around for updates, expect a big run after where Moonlight Sonata left off. It will help to transition back into Hymn of Acxiom.
- The harp part is a sound effect, not an actual part to be played
- All diddled phrases are to be played as normal rolls
- I will update sticking soon
- This piece will eventually come full circle and will end with the ending of the first unoriginal piece
- I changed all the settings so the sheet music would look as close to Sibelius as possible, but they don't go through well online
- I used two soundfonts
- Hymn to Acxiom
- La Marseillaise (French National Anthem, only minor section)
- The second half of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvmt. 3
Say any thing u want
Mine is either the Bari or the Alto saxophone. :)
Hi, please recommend a song for me to arrange a cool version for any type of saxophone. It can be any genre! I am hoping to put out a new piece every few weeks or so. I can also do piano or a sax/piano duet :)
There's only 22 ohhh
What is your favourite:
1. meal of the day (breakfast, morning tea, dessert, etc.)
2. simple meal/dish (4 or less ingredients, minimal cooking)
3. complex meal/dish (not a simple dish)
4. confectionery brand
Bacon in a toast sandwich with butter
Sweet & sour pork (it's chinese)
Say YES or ME LIKE BACON, or anything that means yes if you do!