how was your day?
I am looking for loud fun stand tunes for our low brass. We play loud and proud. obnoxiously loud just like brass is supposed to. If yall know of any loud exciting stand tunes for low brass I would appreciate it. Have a nice day
I've noticed a lot of copyright claims happening especially to my favourite score the meme compilation v13. (I know that there is a re-uploaded version). It has also happened to other scores that I like such as Bohemian Rhapsody and Don't Stop Me Now. Is there a workaround this?
Totally didn't type the title and then realize I was supposed to type details here
A bit impossible
Unless you're insane
this is the best form of my mary had a little lamb parody (it sounds dumb, but it actually sis one of my better pieces)
Check it out!
So, you know how I have been working on the 50 follower special composition right? Well, I am 2/3 of the way through it and even include a short bit of canon in the composition. But after this canonic moment, I can't seem to make further progress. I know that I want to go back to G major by means of a plagal cadence(which would require me to substitute C major for C#°) and that I want to end the piece with a plagal cadence.
I have been having this composers block for about a week now. I usually embrace it and just move on to composing something else, but this is a 50 follower special composition that I have been working on.
I think I might leave MuseScore.
I'm really busy with all my stuff. I'm probably going to leave.
I know I haven't been active in this group, but let's change that! We should add like a TON of scores to help boost morale, or ask people to join to keep things fresh! I'd hate to see this group get lost in time...
I've uploaded a couple of scores for brass quartets over the last few months or so and I was hoping somebody with more experience and expertise might be willing to give them a quick a once over? The scores are:
'Something of nautical empires' -
'Learning to get up again' -
I reached the 50 followers milestone. Now just to finish my 50 follower special composition. I can't promise when it will be done but right now I'm halfway through it.
Did any of y'all create horrible pieces of music the first time you joined Musescore?
Before musescore came up with the way to directly upload custom audio, going through Youtube was the only way to be sure the piece you post on musescore had the sound that you want others to hear. I have used that method. It is not as simple as uploading custom audio and does require a few more steps. Going through Youtube should work with the mp3 that you get from your buddy. The way to do it is as follows:
1. First you need a way to make a video. I have Movavi Video Editor.
I import my mp3 sound into the video editor. I also need a jpg picture to go with the mp3. Then, I click on export video
as an mp4.
2. Next I upload my mp4 to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/upload
and publish the uploaded video at youtube for public viewing. Be sure to copy the link they give you for your
3. Then upload your score at musescore. At this point, it won't have the right sound.
4. When you look at your uploaded score online at musescore score, you need to click on the three dots on the upper right of the page. This brings up a dropdown menu. Click on "manage audio sources." Click on this and a page comes up that gives you the option to "add an audio track." Click on this.
5. A page comes up that prompts you for your youtube URL, so enter it.
6. This should attach your Youtube video to the score. Be sure click on save at the bottom. You also have the option of having the video shown or hidden with just the audio sound associated with your score.
7. Now when you look at your score on musescore, it should indicate that it has a video attached. My https://musescore.com/user/127542/scores/5536063 has a youtube video attached, for instance.
8. And if all these steps aren't enough, guess what, sometimes it doesn't work and you need to start all over again.
I know it is cumbersome but as far as I know, this is really the only way to make sure your listeners hear that mp3 quality sound when they look at your score.
I have created a score of the iconic Jellyfish Fields theme from the original game in celebration of the remaster. Now is the time to celebrate the old to hype up the new.
Hey, folks. Having reached the heady number of 10 members, let's have a contest. Who can post a piece with the best police whistle sound? In case of a tie, the winner will be the one who can have the piece include the most kinds of police sirens and whistle sounds (for instance a bobby's whistle or a traffic cop whistle or one from France) but it must have at least one police whistle sound. Be creative. All right, creative sound effects people, let's see what you got. I almost forgot, you have to also make the soundfont effect (sf2 or sfz) available to the group so they can use it in their own pieces. You can't just make a wav file and post it using youtube. sorry.
Hey sooo, I'm renting a t-bone for the summer because I am flying to a different state. Do they give you a clean mouthpiece or do you have to bring your own?