'This item is temporarily unavailable' when trying to add MSCZ score to MuseScore Android 2.4.12 SongBook
I have version 2.4.12 of MuseScore on Android and I receive .mscz files from a friend who generates them using the latest non-Android version of MuseScore (probably Windows). I'm unable to add the last file (that I received a couple of days ago) to my Android SongBook. I've had many previous .mscz files that I've added and used successfully.
These are the steps I take:
* Start MuseScore
* Login (if asked)
* Select Library
* Select SongBook
* Tap '+' in top right corner
* Navigate to the folder containing the .mscz file(s)
* Tap the file I want
* Message 'Copying' is shown
* Message 'Opening' is shown
* Blank screen is shown (except for navigation / control options along the bottom of the screen)
* Tap 'back' button or choose back arrow in top left
* Library screen is shown (NOT SongBook screen)
* Select SongBook again
* SongBook shows an entry that is just a number (no score title)
* Tap the entry and message 'This item is temporarily unavailable' is shown
* Library screen is shown again
I tried starting from scratch (i.e. deleting app cache and deleting app data) which, of course, removed all my existing SongBook entries (I knew this would happen as I've been through this process previously in June - but it all worked that time!). However, now I find I can't add ANY of my .mscz files as I get the problem described above.
OK, in trying to resolve the initial problem it seems I might have inadvertently shot myself in the foot as I've lost all my existing SongBook entries and I can't re-add them now!
Nevertheless, the problem remains - why can I no longer add any .mscz file to my SongBook?
Thank you for any resolution.