Hi Looking for this violin sheet music for my Daughter. anybody could help in this regard,
If anyone has any that sound good I would really appreciate it!
A personal request for a song that wont be shared on musecore.
I've been working with Musescore's software to write music for my drum line group, but when we go back to play the music the Unison Bass Clicks and Hits are always silent? Does anyone know a solution to make them have the sounds they're suppose to?
spare a second for my second piece https://musescore.com/user/29366295/scores/5188929
Do you typically try to support users here or in the general support forums? MDL looks good so far. But navigating Musescore's website is rather lame especially trying to search for specific problems. I'm having better luck with Google using inurl:musescore.com
Just wondering if you guys have an inside hack for support, or are you just paining through reading all of the support forums looking for MDL related stuff.
Here is a support question for you guys:
Hi, I'm a cellist. I need new music, and I don't want easy music, but not hard either. Please post links of Musescore compositions for cello solos that fit this description!
does MDL support additional soundfonts? this is pretty much going to determine whether I get it or not.
When will the suspended cymbal be added
Good luck to everyone at finals! It’s been an amazing season and you accomplished something amazing this summer. Today, tomorrow or Saturday; whenever your final performance is leave everything on the field. (Would’ve posted this this morning but sleep and rehearsal)
I'm new to musescore and just posted a WIP version of Breakdown of Sanity - The Writer (drum part until 3min approx.)
I would love to share it and to have feedback on it, do you know where i can post it ??
Thanks and keep on drummin :)
Please help! I just upgraded to Musescore 2.3.2. I have been trying to install the MDL extension. It appears to be installing. It will get past "Please wait, loading soundfonts..." then it will sit there for a little while and then Musescore will close. When I open it back up there are only a few soundfonts under Zerberus in the Synthesizer. This last time it loaded MDL_BassLine.sfz, MDL_CymbalLine.sfz, MDL_DrumSet.sfz, MDL_Flubs.sfz, and MDL_Snare.sfz. I have tried to manually add the rest of them and can add a couple, but there are a couple that when I try to add it tells me "Cannot load SoundFont C:/Users/Owner/Documents/MuseScore2/Extensions/mdl/1.1/sfzs/MDL_TenorLine.sfz"
My system requirements far exceed the minimum requirements for the software.
Can someone please help!
does anyone have the lost arrangements for the artist "anime mallet arrangements?"
Does anyone have the Thunderbirds TV theme for a string quartet?
1-2 Violins, Viola, Cello
hello i'm a violist a little out of practice anyone know where to start to get started? i used to play back in the fifth grade and was a natural at it, but i haven't played since then. i was taken out of the school that provided the classes for me and my father had to bring my viola back to the school. now i have one but don't know where to start in learning the art again, can anyone help?
I seem to be having an issue trying to upload a score with MDL sounds... I haven't had this problem until now and I've tried both saving synth to score and save to online in the application. I always get a very long processing screen and then a blank page. The download link also provides only errors, however when I go to update the score the file is there.
We (Joseph and Hannah) have decided that every time we double in the number of followers (so right now we're at 5, so it'll be 10, 20, 40, 80, maybe throw in something for 100, 160, etc.) we will alternate posting an original composition to thank you! (It may or may not be very good. We're certainly not experts ;)
Hi people ^^
Before, to make it clear and not to create confusion: I know almost nothing about music, much less harmony, so forgive me. I'm just a kid wanting to do something cool. I would appreciate it if you would leave tips and suggestions.
About the idea: I'm going back to my homeland, so I decided to do some work on it (even though I have no idea what I'm doing). I started doing this project today, and I intend to take it for a week, until it is complete. I want you to accompany him with me. For now, is this ...
"I don't know what i'm doing and it's the not knowing that makes it interesting". - Philip Glass
Ever wanted to get paid just to drum, talk about drumming, think about drumming - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest community for musicians, is looking for a Community Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Comfortable speaking on camera (instructional video, webcasts, interviews, etc.)
- Proficient with all forms of social media
- Experience with video or audio a definite plus
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related activities and content on Musescore.com
- Responsible for user growth and increased engagement within percussion segment
- Propose YOUR ideas for innovative solutions to reach goals
- Manage the development of MuseScore Drumline 2.0 (next generation of current product https://musescore.org/en/mdl)
- Be engaged in entire MDL development process - design, built, launch, support
- Manage relationships with percussion brands and influencers
- Have freedom to solve complex tasks and use non-standard approaches.
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to daniel@muses**re.com with subject - Community Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.