Oh, I said it in the title. Anyone?
Hey everyone, I am working on rewriting a piece but after opening MuseScore the next morning after working on the piece a bit, I get no sound playback at all. Could someone please help me?
Thanks in advance, Lukas
What instruments do you play?
Hope y'all are having a great day!
Please check out my new piece for solo piano ( Rondo Comique):
FEEDBACK IS MORE THAN WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED!
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
If you listen to this score it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week
and probably fill you w/ memories from your childhood
How do you get 13 violinists in tune? Shoot 12.
How do you get 13 violists in tune? Shoot 13.
I think i just joined the group. I play flute, but haven't picked it up in a while. I need motivation.
I know I do.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
How's everyone been???
We also need help getting people into this awesome group. Are you up for the challenge?