I personally want Anduril from LOTR
Today, we've released a new feature for the beta testing. Now you can export your videos to youtube in the new piano roll format
This feature is available only for scores not longer than 6 minutes.
We’ll be happy to receive feedback from you.
To export your video, click on “Export to youtube” button in the score menu and choose “Piano Roll” as the score type.
At the moment export takes an average of 30-50 minutes (we are working on optimization).
Subscribe to the MuseScore Updates and Statuses group to be kept informed of our news!
How do I create cues?
I have a lot of questions about copyright, especially about musescore. So I decided to ask them all here.
1. How come there are so many scores originally from other people, and they don't seem to give proper credit?
2. I have written a song that is now private, which is an arrangement of another band's song. It is Solitude, by Candlemass. How do I find out what kind of copyright they applied. I know that if it's attribution, or creative commons, then I can post it. But the chances are they have all rights for it. It is from a late 1980's album called Epicus Doomicus Metallicus. Any information the type of copyright they applied is greatly appreciated. And I know that different time eras have different copyright rules. I don't really want to contact them because it is awkward.
3. Can rhythm, scales, chord progressions, intervals, etc, be copyrighted? How about an arpeggio that goes up and down in a certain way? If I transpose it, may I use it?
4. How do music books get to have copyright on their versions of classical songs? It is clearly in public domain by now.
5. What do I do if I feel my rights are infringed?
6. My main question is can I print out scores even though the fonts on the score are copyrighted? I would really love to.
Thank you to all who answer.
Clicking on the License dropdown of the "Upload" page pulls up a total blank instead of options. I tested on Firefox and Chrome on my Windows 10 desktop and Chrome on my Android smartphone, and this problem appears on all 3.
Tried five times to leave a comment, disappeared at once. Tell me I'm getting all too upset about daily little bugs and breakages when you're creating amazing automatic piano "tutorials" for which I should be grateful.
It's pointless really.
I am working on my schools Cadence and I need help with finishing out the battery parts since I am at a complete stump. I will very much appreciate it if you all gave me some advice. https://musescore.com/user/30833944/scores/5509381
This would be very useful in order to remove spammers/trolls in very popular groups with like 2k members. It's impossible to find them otherwise.
This has been an issue with me for about a week now. Any score with a custom audio source does not play when I press play. It is stuck loading the playback ad infinitum. Even if I change the audio source to "Musescore Audio" the problem still persists.
I am using Google Chrome Version 74.0.3729.131 on Windows 10.
That green tab at the top of the website is not letting me post comments or message anyone. Could you possibly add the delete button back to it?
I uploaded several scores created in MuseScore 3 beta (macOS) to musescore.com, then added them to the MuseScore 2.3.2 iOS library.
The scores look to have lost a lot of formatting, esp. bar lengths, to the point of being very difficult to read.
- in the created scores Autoplacement was turned off for all elements, for the reason of me being unhappy how AP decides on placements and bar lengths.
- In these scores I applied Layout Stretch very heavily to achieve the layout I want - which iPad version seems to disregard.
Adding watermark for Piano Roll (beta). At the left side or the right, or above the piano, letting us customize.
People can illegally download the videos of peoples' work and make it their own. It's risky even when you don't give out MIDI files.
I’m experiencing trouble with the Android app on my Galaxy Note 8 running Android version 9. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled (beta and non-beta) and still experience the issue.
When playing certain scores from either my library online or my songbook, only the metronome will sound. If I stop and restart in the middle of the score, it will briefly play the note(s) under the cursor and then go silent again. When going into the mixer for these songs, there are no parts visible.
In other scores, the parts are visible but I experience the same playback issues.
In other scores, making changes in the mixer (muting a part or hiding/unhiding it) has no effect. When returning to the score and playing again, the same parts are visible and audible as before making changes.
These issues only occur in the Android app. When playing back from either the MuseScore software on my PC or from the musescore.com website (on PC or my phone), the scores play back as expected.
I appreciate any guidance you can offer, as the app on my Android phone is the most convenient way for me to practice with these scores.
Thank you so much!
Is this intentional? I hope not.
All of my scores seem to be having a problem with the replies showing up as their own comments instead of the normal way of replying. Looking at some other scores, it seems to be the same. You can especially see it when one comment is from March 8th, and the one below it is from March 14th :P Here are some scores where the problem is, but it's on all of my scores at the moment.
A group I admin (specifically “The Role-Play Group!”) has seemingly lost all of its discussions, as none show up when opening the group; however, the “discussions” tab still displays that there are 131 discussions in the group. Any idea what’s going on?
Please consider adding the ability to create subdirectories within Sets. When creating lessons it would be helpful to be able to sort them in subdirectoreis within a parent Subdirectory. For example, let's say I am creating a series on Brazilian rhythms, with added subdirectories, I could name the parent directory "Brazilian Rhythms" and create subdirectories, Samba, Samba Reggae, Afoxe, etc.
Also, please add the ability to create, delete and rename sets within the Sets View (https://musescore.com/user/4534311/sets)