noticed that i couldn't find a 100% correct or close to it transcription of megalovania of careless whisper for alto sax.
made one of each.
They're both also in the group sheet music
I just made an arrangement of Salut d'Amour for the viola and am open to suggestions and feedback!
Here's the link:
Hi guys I just started playing alto sax about 2 months ago and could anyone post any easy sax music, thx😀
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
i don't know
I have finished a composition that I plan to hand to the Academy Flute Choir, however I would appreciate any feedback on it before I do so,
I really want to play Netflix trip for my school talent show. but there is no marching band or concert band version of it. i f someone could help me find one or compose one for me plz. It would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I recently completed two movementa of a classical suite that I am currently composing for the String Orchestra. I intend to play it in my school's String Ensemble in the future. Any feedback and thoughts are deeply appreciated. Thank you!
So at my high school, we have our own orchestra (and band, but Orchestra's better). We only have Violin, Viola, and Cello. So when people talk about Violins and Cellos I simply say: "Violins are too high, Cellos are too low, and Violas are the cream of the Oreo." What's usually the favorite part of the Oreo? The cream! Do you agree?