Does this exist?
H e l p m e h
Does this exist?
hey people i play recorder i'm pretty good at it wow have a nice day
I'm trying out for all state and here's the link: https://nsbma.org/Content/Media/File/8th-grade-all-state/audio/FluteModerato.m4a
HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY THAT FAST?!??! I NEED TIPS!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi-ya. Is it possible to get a certain FNAF song done just for trumpet? If you can do it, reply and I'll tell ya the song. Thank you.
I'd also forever be in debt to you if you did the FNAF Musical for trumpet, but I that's hard to do, so no pressure.
Please check out my new prelude, for the first time with custom audio! As I am not a pro member, you will have to activate the audio manually. I hope you enjoy.
Hi, this is my first medley! At just over 27 minutes long, this piece contains 52 songs. I was wondering what elements of the piece worked and what didn't. Thanks in advance!
Some parts that are a bit iffy for me
1. VII -> V substitution
2. Change in tempo
3. Consistent keys (should I have raised/lowered key in any place?)
4. Left hand accompaniment too simple/complex
Ever wanted to get paid just to write for percussion - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest communities for musicians, is looking for a Content Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related content for new premium service
- Convert percussion content from Sibelius, Finale (+VDL) to Musescore
- Manage relationships with percussion composers and arrangers
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject - Content Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
I am trying to find sheet music from the MSU Boston shows and I am having trouble finding it. If possible could someone take a crack at composing foreplay/long time?
(include woodwinds not just brass)
Hi I’m a new French horn player. I’m playing two instruments in my band class and switched from trombone. Can I have help and tips.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
Just joined Musescore. I am trying to upload a XML and the upload button does not work. i have not been able to upload any file at all to the system. I'm sure its something obvious but any pointers in the right direction welcome.