Im look to write another oringinal show but i lack inspiration needed can you please give me ideas
somebody should do a video score of jsu's aint about the money by ti
With all the craze about Star Wars these days, the time is ripe for another take-off in fun of the phenomenon. Sure, there have been many take-offs of Star Wars but I haven't seen any here at musescore. So how about it or are you sick of all this Star Wars stuff? or do you think that having fun with it is kind of sacrilegious?
So come up with your own silly Wars music. You can think of your own silly take-off. How about zit wars? Seems silly enough. I once saw a play that was a take-off of Macbeth in which there was a zits battle instead of a sword fight, you had to be there to appreciate it.
I thought of Stare Wars with face-offs or stare-offs between our hero, Look Skyward of the Jade Eyes and the dark eyed villain, Stares Evader. Sound silly enough? A musical version is coming soon to a theater near you or else to this musescore group.
Would like to hear your own silly version. Anyone interested?
Stuart D had a great idea, suggesting a song about a superworm in response to my song about about superdog. Superworm, a hero sure to worm its way into your heart. Superdog, sure to make you howl. Maybe Rivergrove's burping dino would make a great silly superhero also. Of course, the DYDD is already a superhero.
For this competition, you can come up with your own superhero. Here are silly ideas:
How about superdustbunny, not a hero to sneeze at?
Supercentipede, with its legion of legs?
superzit, the unconquerable, which springs into action on dates and job interviews. no, that is too much
Superprune, the amazing flying fruit that discommodes bad guys
superarmchair, traps unsuspecting villians and envelops them into a deep sleep
supersock, whose powerful aroma incapacitates the worst enemy
supernoodle, supertonsil, supertooth (used I think already), super baby, super canary, super goldfish, the list is endless.
So hurry and enter now. only $19.95 but wait you also get…. sorry never mind that. just enter the contest, it will be fun. no rules about the song, lyrics would be good but not necessary. just something that sounds heroic and silly.
here is an idea for a new competition
someone will start a composition with maybe 5-10 bars and then another person will continue it for another 5-10 measures, and then the next person and so on until the game will unexpectedly end (the music stops, in other words) and the last one to enter when the music stops (as determined randomly by the one running the competition) wins.
any takers or anyone want to start a piece?
I have started a new group for those precious few of us who like lyrics in songs. If you write lyrics in your songs, want someone to write lyrics for your songs, or want to write songs for someone's lyrics, or even just enjoy listening to songs with lyrics then this group may be just up your alley.
Check it out, you can always Un-join in the future. We're just starting up and we really would like you to post your finished songs with lyrics, help and collaboration is only done through discussions so your privacy is respected.
Cheers for the New year... look forward to your works.
just like last year, a contest in which you put your new year resolutions, silly or serious, to music. any style or instrumentation is ok, just have fun.
2016 contest contest
come up with your best laugh silly contest idea
silly laughable nonsensical, no rules, anything goes
the winner is the one who signs on the most participants
Does anyone have any suggestions for me to arrange?
has anyone in here written We dont give a..
Can somebody please kill southerns let it burn, i tried but didnt like it
The World Cup is a HUGE deal internationally and I always love watching it. So I came up with the idea of, instead of having soccer teams, we should have composers!
1. The Cup begins with 64 composers. That's right. 64.
2. Once the 64th composer joins, the games will begin.
3. The 64 composers will be split up into 16 groups of 4 each.
4. The other 3 people in your group will be your round 1 competition.
5. After I split you into 16 groups, I will give a prompt for everybody. The prompt may be "Create a song based upon the Avenger's Theme" or "Create a piece consisting of only woodwinds and a marimba." It could be anything.
6. You will have one week to complete your song and post it in your group.
7. Once the week is up, I will have listened to all of your pieces and chosen the top 2 in each of your groups. The top 2 in each group I chose will move on to the next round. The other 2 in your group will not.
8. After 2 people in each group have been eliminated, there will be 32 remaining.
9. Each person in the top 32 will go head-to-head against another random person.
10. After one week, I will have given another prompt and you would've written another piece.
11. I will chose who in your head-to-head match had the better song. And the worst.
12. The person with the worst will be eliminated. Then there will be 16 composers left.
13. That same system will go on until only 1 remains. They will be called the WORLD CUP CHAMPION!!!
The world cup champion will be followed by me and I will favorite 10 of your scores. (Or if you are not pro, all of them.) And, of course, you will be known as the world cup champion and have a chance in the next world cup if you want.
Since the Marching Percussion in Musescore is obviously a bit, strange. I have found someone who was made their own marching percussion instruments. The link will be at the end of discussion and they actually sounds like marching percussion as it's not a snare that sounds too buzzy. The instruments included are Snare Drum, Tenor (Quints/Toms as it has a a single spock) https://musescore.org/en/node/8223
Somebody need to write out Bia Bia by Miles
Lord man when somebody gone do wanna be a Baller