Hi people ^^
Before, to make it clear and not to create confusion: I know almost nothing about music, much less harmony, so forgive me. I'm just a kid wanting to do something cool. I would appreciate it if you would leave tips and suggestions.
About the idea: I'm going back to my homeland, so I decided to do some work on it (even though I have no idea what I'm doing). I started doing this project today, and I intend to take it for a week, until it is complete. I want you to accompany him with me. For now, is this ...
"I don't know what i'm doing and it's the not knowing that makes it interesting". - Philip Glass
Please can anyone help me by making the sheet of this beatiful song in sax alto the song is Blue Light Yokohama / Ayumi Ishida please I search in all places but I didnt found it
Ever wanted to get paid just to drum, talk about drumming, think about drumming - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest community for musicians, is looking for a Community Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Comfortable speaking on camera (instructional video, webcasts, interviews, etc.)
- Proficient with all forms of social media
- Experience with video or audio a definite plus
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related activities and content on Musescore.com
- Responsible for user growth and increased engagement within percussion segment
- Propose YOUR ideas for innovative solutions to reach goals
- Manage the development of MuseScore Drumline 2.0 (next generation of current product https://musescore.org/en/mdl)
- Be engaged in entire MDL development process - design, built, launch, support
- Manage relationships with percussion brands and influencers
- Have freedom to solve complex tasks and use non-standard approaches.
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to daniel@muses**re.com with subject - Community Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
Hi I had a question about audio when you attach a Youtube video to a score, how to hear both the audio from the score and the audio from the Youtube video at the same time? Thank you!
I'm actually a new Musescorer, so I want to ask:
How do you insert triplets in your piece?
Yeah so I uploaded a score I just started only to find that the MDL sounds don't play on the website. Is there something I need to fix that or are the sounds simply not supported yet on the servers?
I’m writing a ballad and although for a high school marching band and although it is not completely finished, the show theme is Bruno Mars, so the songs they play are based off of that. Anywho,I’m looking for mallet writers for this ballad (1 Marimba,1 Xylo., 1 Vibe, 1 Bell, and 1 piano/Keyboard. Also if any bass parts could be written out, we might have a player so that would also be greatly appreciated! Feel free to message me if you’re interested and much love to everyone :)
Who can make the best all-vibraphone piece? No other instruments. Just vibraphones. Maximum of 8 different parts.
Yo, can we get some decent Timpani solos, duets, etc. up in here?? furreals, there ain't that much kickin' out there!
Hi! I am currently working on a Marching Show Ballad, covering "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. I've got the jist of it written (Measures/Time Signatures/Rhythm Template) I just, now need somebody to fill in the break. It's very short. There is a possibility that I will extend it in the future, but I'd like to see what I could get first.
Thanks in advance.
i wrote a percussion lot warm up and need some one to write a cool grooving battery part. message me if you're interested
Hey, guys! I'm new here and have been recently writing an indoor percussion piece (I've only written front ensemble) and I need someone to write battery for it. I need a snare, 5 drum tenor/quintet quads, and 5 bass drums. Whoever is willing to do it must be able to stick to a schedule.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share what you think of this original piece! Criticism appreciated, but also just looking for general thoughts and opinions.
Summer Wool added to the Sheet Music for the group.
Seeing as the current Musescore uploading system doesn't work with the new MDL soundfont, I encourage anyone who's been writing with it to upload an mp3 to Soundcloud, and put a link to it in this thread. I'll start with something I wrote these last 2 days as a test to see how the new sounds respond at various dynamic levels.
How do you add a song to this group?