I made this composition for Twoset Violin Application.
what is your opinion on this? what are your suggestions?
pleaz spam discussions
Here is the first piece that I have composed for piano. I am a violinist, so this was fun. Please criticize my work so that I can improve myself; I really would like to compose more pieces on the piano.
Here is the piece: https://musescore.com/user/10904501/scores/5565813
I decided to write a piece with 3 completely random songs to challenge myself. I believe it will help me in the future when I write professionally and need to transition between movements.
Please critique this piece! Or at least some feedback (thoughts, opinions, requests) would be nice.
If you stick around for updates, expect a big run after where Moonlight Sonata left off. It will help to transition back into Hymn of Acxiom.
- The harp part is a sound effect, not an actual part to be played
- All diddled phrases are to be played as normal rolls
- I will update sticking soon
- This piece will eventually come full circle and will end with the ending of the first unoriginal piece
- I changed all the settings so the sheet music would look as close to Sibelius as possible, but they don't go through well online
- I used two soundfonts
- Hymn to Acxiom
- La Marseillaise (French National Anthem, only minor section)
- The second half of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvmt. 3