Hey guys! Any idea how to highlight the melody notes for banjo tab? Not necessarily for playback purposes, but for a visual for students. I've selected certain notes and turned the color of the melody notes "red", but circling the notes or "bolding" the notes may be a better choice if only able to print in black.
Chinadoll has beautiful glossy golden brown hair, large soft eyes, a very quiet shy disposition along with an exceptionally sweet and gentle nature. Chinadoll loves loves fresh fruit (especially bananas) and vegetables. Yes, chinadoll is a Syrian Hamster with a bit of a talent for composing music. Late at night when everyone is asleep, chinadoll will tap out the notes on the home computer using her little paws. She loves attention and lots of gentle petting (especially if you give her a treat).
1) Is the bass in the A section of the A section(bars 1-8 and 23-30) too dense?
2) In the consequent phrase(bars 5-8), is the bass too close to the melody? Should I bring it down an octave?
3) In the B section of the A section(bars 9-22), am I handling my chromaticism correctly or not?
4) Is it too much of me to expect a pianist to play a polonaise rhythm in octaves for the whole B section of the A section?
5) Do I smoothly transition into the inversion(left hand becomes right hand kind of inversion) or not?
6) Is my A section too repetitive with 2 periods and a motive sandwiched between the 2 periods and the repeat sign?
7) Is 30 bars enough for the A section of a piece that I expect to be 200 or so bars long, or should I extend my A section further?
Here is the link to my polonaise score:
How else do you think it could be improved? Right now, I'm thinking of what to put in the B section of my polonaise.
As a violin player I don´t know much about saxophone, so I would be interested in hearing what you think! Is it playable?
I am finally going to start learning alto sax
banana group https://musescore.com/groups/banana-group/discuss/5046069#comment-5108578
sound effects and fonts https://musescore.com/groups/fun-silly-amusing-crazy-outrageous-hilarious-soundfonts-and-sound-effects/
downy yellow dingle dork https://musescore.com/groups/the-downy-yellow-dingle-dork-extinction-group
dydd opera group
I had created this piece in about a day, please provide feedback so that i may improve
I was wondering what the most common saxophone variant is, whether is be soprano, alto, tenor, or baritone. Can you tell me your type.
price, slots, or they actually want the plane? it's like ordering 200 de havilland comets after those crashes
I actually like the plane though
like best friends brother, make it shine or shut up and dance
create lyrics then say the notes and I well make 2 a score.
Hello, This is a request for creators out here. I was wondering if someone could arrange the song: Ascension by Bruce Faulconer. I have no time to do it because I have to much going on with school. Thanks!
I just started playing alto sax last week for a summer program and I think all in all it’s an easy instrument to start off on (maybe because I have been playing clarinet for 3 years). But I am still struggling with holding it. It’s very heavy and sometimes my thumb is swollen from holding it. My friend who has been playing alto sax for 4 years says my sax is bigger than hers. I’m sure its alto because my music teacher gave it to me and I can’t switch it out for a different one. Does anyone have any tips on how to hold the sax? Thxxx and I appreciate it- Flutinetist ^~^
I can't decide if I should switch to Baritone or Tenor Sax, or if I should stay an Alto Sax. Can you help me decide
Only 4 more songs to go!