Hey! So this has been happening to me for a while now, but whenever I go to listen to a certain measure on some of my scores (or anyone else's scores), it'll just play the entire score over again. I can't skip, or press the score of this will just repeat. Is this happening to anyone else? And can this be fixed? Thanks!
What's the longest word that you can say, fluently? The longest that I can say fluently is: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
I learned that just so I could say it to my friend who has read the dictionary. LOL! :)
Am I the only one who pretends to play the piano with my 10 fingers on a table when I get bored? (and when I don't feel like taking the phone)
More than an hour ago I uploaded my score, six pages, four parts, really tiny and doesn't even have custom uploaded audio. It is still processing as of now.
I recall that the scores usually take 1-2 minutes to process. Is this the new norm? Or is it because the server happens to be busy around this time? Or anything that can significantly slow down the process?
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
I previously wrote about the idea of messages a while ago and I think it would be good to see a change to it. On top of the fact the you can send messages to individual people, it would be good to be able to send messages to all your followers at once.
This would be for the purpose to receive feedback and decide how you want to move forward.
This is the second time this has happened to me.
It’s when you see you have a new message, you go to view it, and it says “page not found” because that person turned messages off. Can there at least be a setting where you can read the message, but not reply?
It would be greatly appreciated.
New piece! i know this isnt a piano piece but i would love to hear what everyone thinks. Thank you! Enjoyed.
There are lots of democratic candidates running against Trump 2020. Who do you think will win of all of them... not who you want to win. And will they stand a chance against Trump? I'm interested to hear what ya'll think about this
i was listening to alot of video game and anime music while i was writing this. i would love to hear you guys thought on it.
I realize that there is a web page that does address changing note heads. Unfortunately for some reason MuseScore is not allowing me to change that at all. The part that I am trying to change it for is for a drum set part. I am using the latest version (as of 3-20-19) of MuseScore, 3.05.
Additionally I would like to be able to change some of the note heads permanently. Specifically have "side stick" be called "cross stick" and change the note head with one that has circle around the notehead. Then I would have the "rim shot" with the cross note head.
Musescore's customer support is horrendous. I have tried sending multiple emails which have all been ignored, and Musescore pro charges in annual $49 payments? I have tried to cancel my trial subscription after settling on a different website for transcription, and when that didn't go through, I was charged. I am a high school student and I am trying to dispute this, but Musescore's complete disregard for their customer base is disappointing for such an excellent website.
Is there any score from the OST from undertale that you cant find on violin, or you are not satisfied with the arrangements you found?
If this is the case comment which score you would like me to arrange into violin.
Bow ties are cool end of discussion!
This question came up in Sunday school the last Sunday and I am just curious what you take on this is?
if you are not Christian and don't understand the question feel free to ask.
I just finished You Have to Win the Game and the trial version of vvvvvv but I don't have money to get full games so...any suggestions on a good free game? Considering that these are free games, graphics and processing power shouldn't be an issue for me either, so just whatever comes to mind.
Edit: I should probably mention that I already play Brawlhalla and VRChat as well