A few days ago we released a new version of the MuseScore Songbook app. Unfortunately, we made a few mistakes in the process and, as a result, we released the app without the opportunity to revert back the previous version.
This is a failure on our part, and I sincerely express my apology for this mistake.
At the moment the entire MuseScore mobile team is working on a fix. To make the process more clear and transparent in the future, I'd like to share plans for the next releases to give you an idea where we are headed and what to expect.
Version 2.0.3 - Released on September, 20th
- Fix "Send copy to MuseScore" from email/dropbox/etc
- Fix score view on iPAD
- Add "background verification" of orders: If a user bought the paid Songbook app, after application launch, they should have immediate access to all paid functionality (now users must manually enable using the "restore" button)
- Ultra Crucial: Scores with 4+ instruments view
- Mixer will not retain parts volume settings. It remembers metronome settings and parts visibility, but parts volume settings return to default levels as soon as the Mixer is closed
- Add localization for Italian, Russian, German, Japanese and possibly other languages.
- Fix top crash issue
- Implement unauthenticated mode
- The user should never be logged-out after login unless manually logging out.
Version 2.0.4 - released on September, 28th
Version 2.0.5 - released on October, 2nd (minor bugs improvements)
- In horizontal-view pressing on "zoom" button rotate to the vertical view.
- Implement compatibility with "Share files" service in iTunes.
- Add "pre-counter" feature to the metronome.
- Add sort order and search to "My Scores", "Songbook", and "Favorites" screens.
P.S. We can move some tasks between versions.